Steel Ball Run I think is the peak of Jojo (finished it) @NikaInParis @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Pot Goblin @Peroroncino etc.,

Great main villain, great stands (I find them even better than Part 4 and 5 imo which has some of my favorite stands), great main characters even some side characters too. Wish Sandman would have gotten a more grander conclusion felt in the beginning he needed as much.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Steel Ball Run I think is the peak of Jojo (finished it) @NikaInParis @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Pot Goblin @Peroroncino etc.,

Great main villain, great stands (I find them even better than Part 4 and 5 imo which has some of my favorite stands), great main characters even some side characters too. Wish Sandman would have gotten a more grander conclusion felt in the beginning he needed as much.
part 9 is the peak of jojo

Apollo

The Sol King

:steef::steef::steef::steef: