I have been in research mode for the last several hours.

Haki = sHAKtI.
Shakti has 3 main forms that fit the forms of Haki. Plus 2 special forms that can explain Zoro and Sanji.
Shakti deals in Kundalini (sanskrit for Spiral)

@_@ It's all coming together.

Anyone Hindu, here? I need to bounce some mythology questions off of them.
Start
Post automatically merged:

I have been in research mode for the last several hours.

Haki = sHAKtI.
Shakti has 3 main forms that fit the forms of Haki. Plus 2 special forms that can explain Zoro and Sanji.
Shakti deals in Kundalini (sanskrit for Spiral)

@_@ It's all coming together.

Last edited:
So I've basically narrowed down the 3 main types of Shakti(Energy/Power):
Iccha (Willpower and desire - CoC? also lol Iccha... Nika... Niccha? I know it's pronounced different XD)
Jnana (Knowledge and power to know- CoO?)
Kriya (Action and Physical Ability - CoA?)

Then Para-Shakti (""Shakti working on a cosmic level: the light generated by the sun, the rotation of the planets, heat and other forms of gross energy. ((Like the Oda SBS about spirals))
And Kundalini, the coiled serpent of the spine, and chakra paths, the spiral of inner energy).

I just need to know like the details between these, and if there's anything I'm getting wrong. Also, I read that Shakti is the feminine energy of creation, maintenance, and destruction of the universe. Kinda funny that we first learn the word Haki from the Female Island and Boa (serpent, and Rayleigh's wifes name... Anyway.) While Shiva is consciousness and masculine energy.

But does that mean only women have it or is it like anima/animus in being balanced in people? Also, is there anything I'm getting horribly incorrect and wrong in research?