Any predictions for next chapter?
Stuff that could happen:
Sabo reveals what happened at reverie.
Back to Egghead and Bonney's plot.
Garp vs Kuzan conclusion.
Egghead incident.

we just cut to Egghead as Revos ar eincapable of giving information on anything they do.

we see seraphins defeated

Kizaru arrives but forgot his keys so goes back

Saturn is actually a traitor from gorosei and will help luffy

Stussy and Sanji Marry but she gets old super fast

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Stuff that could happen:
Egghead incident.
Sabo revelations will either happen directly next chapter along with more Revolutionary Army moves (given we got Red Haired Pirates stuff, then Teach, then Cross Guild) or much later. Everyone might even intersect at the Egghead junction as to play out the whole suspense the Narrator set up for the EH Incident.

Sabo revelations will either happen directly next chapter along with more Revolutionary Army moves (given we got Red Haired Pirates stuff, then Teach, then Cross Guild) or much later. Everyone might even intersect at the Egghead junction as to play out the whole suspense the Narrator set up for the EH Incident.
I think we might get a Sakazuki chapter to announce the next moves from the Navy too.Oda seems to be setting up the trigger for the final war this arc.

Stuff that could happen:
Egghead incident.
I'm split between Reverie flashback and return to Egghead. Its the perfect opportunity for Oda to show is what happened but japanese fans get really annoyed when the manga changes the focus from the SHs for too long

I'm split between Reverie flashback and return to Egghead. Its the perfect opportunity for Oda to show is what happened but japanese fans get really annoyed when the manga changes the focus from the SHs for too long
I just hope we get the damn reveal already.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji ain't ever reaching Akainu's level
Maybe Admiral level EOS but Akainu is probably Yonko level by now, as the FA and all.
Sanji will be YC1+ at best.Low top tier.