Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY GODFY

I really don't want this thread to get toxic as certain other people are already pissing me off, but Diana was very empathic/humane and she tried to abolish the use of landmines for example. Harry has gone a lot on her and trying to get away from the degeneracy and corruption of the royal farcily.

Although the Princess was renowned for her style and was closely associated with the fashion world, patronising and raising the profile of younger British designers, she was best known for her charitable work. During her marriage, the Princess was president or patron of over 100 charities.

https://www.humanity-inclusion.org....from-her-death-their-use-is-on-the-rise-again

As it is, I know I'm gonna provoke them by saying this and posting these pics below but oh well:

This post might get nuked too but oh well, once again lol.

:kayneshrug::goatasure:
Repost in politics thread so my response doesn't get merged pls

G

Gorosei Informer

Repost in politics thread so my response doesn't get merged pls
I really do not want to venture in there, I stay away for good reason. The stuff I saw there in recently made me even more adamnant to stay away. As it is, I really didn't want to respond to this fucking disgusting royal simping but I can only tolerate so much of it. And by royals I'm excluding Diana, Meghan and Harry for obvious reasons.

Prince Andrew alone should be enough of a wakeup call.

I really do not want to venture in there, I stay away for good reason. The stuff I saw there in recently made me even more adamnant to stay away.
OK then here
I really don't want this thread to get toxic as certain other people are already pissing me off, but Diana was very empathic/humane and she tried to abolish the use of landmines for example. Harry has gone a lot on her and trying to get away from the degeneracy and corruption of the royal farcily.

Although the Princess was renowned for her style and was closely associated with the fashion world, patronising and raising the profile of younger British designers, she was best known for her charitable work. During her marriage, the Princess was president or patron of over 100 charities.

https://www.humanity-inclusion.org....from-her-death-their-use-is-on-the-rise-again

As it is, I know I'm gonna provoke them by saying this and posting these pics below but oh well:

This post might get nuked too but oh well, once again lol.

:kayneshrug::goatasure:
I've seen that photo with the black people carrying these two around but that fucker has an actual gold carriage!?

How many kids could get daily amounts of healthy food if they sold that carriage?