- Karasu and Morley escape with minimal injuries, Morley puts slaves undergtound thabks to his power while Karasu carries some of them by turning himself into crows to fly, Lindberg turns to sulong form and carries Kuma away fighting his way through
- Sabo ordered them to not wait for him and go

You mean WB's dura is so impressive correct when fodders can negate them :risitameh:
That's not the point.

The point was Akainu's threat around MF, he possessed said threat, Kaido is a Yonko, and like many others I found it retarded how can an alliance waltz on two Yonkous and not suffer heavily casualties.

I don't know if it's Oda's recent thing to not added casualties, but I want Akainu to still get that threatening aura and not become another joke.

That's not the point.

The point was Akainu's threat around MF, he possessed said threat, Kaido is a Yonko, and like many others I found it retarded how can an alliance waltz on two Yonkous and not suffer heavily casualties.

I don't know if it's Oda's recent thing to not added casualties, but I want Akainu to still get that threatening aura and not become another joke.
Oda can't kill. Pell didn't die. Pound didn't die. Oda barely kills any character like that. Saul is a recent example also. Ace was a special case. Do you think oda will allow akainu kill any SHs like nami or usopp?

Oda can't kill. Pell didn't die. Pound didn't die. Oda barely kills any character like that. Saul is a recent example also. Ace was a special case. Do you think oda will allow akainu kill any SHs like nami or usopp?
I agree with you, I'm not saying is Kaido's fault.

To me, Kinemon dying would give the story more tension.
And I don't want Akainu to kill any SH's.

I want him to still be menacing and put holes in characters, that's it.