if we're really getting the imu reveal before rocks' backstory/god valley....fuck it i'll take it one piece really ending
I wonder if this chapter is set in Egghead or if we’re still getting more outside stuff? :choppawhat:

Oda seems to be revealing major plot details, so he’s finally working towards actually getting us to the One Piece. Everything before was the setup for it.

I wonder if this chapter is set in Egghead or if we’re still getting more outside stuff? :choppawhat:

Oda seems to be revealing major plot details, so he’s finally working towards actually getting us to the One Piece. Everything before was the setup for it.
from the hintos so far, i'm thinking it's a continuation of the reverie, looping back into present where RA decide to finally make big moves against the WG before we get back to the egghead incident

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda: don't like romances
Also Oda: One Piece is a love story and the final antagonist is a cuck :snoopy:

Thats why Roger laughed
Imu = Incel Malding Ultimately.

Btw I'm loving all the testicle appreciation here! @EmperorKinyagi 's appreciation for castration was even noticed by Netflix and they included him in the Cowboy Bebop live action as a tribute!:

from the hintos so far, i'm thinking it's a continuation of the reverie, looping back into present where RA decide to finally make big moves against the WG before we get back to the egghead incident
Well, I’m all for chapters like these. I just hope we get to Egghead soon so we can find out what happens next.

The part I don’t like are all the breaks we‘ve been getting lately. There have been a lot, haha. :catcry:

I hope that it’s improving the quality of the story atleast, and perhaps making Oda less tired out.