Perfect

Some parallels:

Whitebeard was betrayed by his "son"
Garp was betrayed by his disciple

Whitebeard faced the navy in the "navy island" to save his "new son" (He believed ace would be the future king of the pirates)
Garp faced the pirates in the "pirate island" to save his "new disciple" (he believes koby is the future of navy)

Whitebeard was stabbed by a sneak attack
Garp was stabbed by a sneak attack

Whitebeard son, i.e, teach now is the "nakama" of garp former disciple
For those who doubt that garp is going to die

There is no black people where i live, or asians
Why mention Asians though lol
Yeah that really confused me, why not sent Fujitora out with Garp at least? Or have Garp ask if Fujitora can come with him? Hasn't it been a few weeks since we saw Fujitora in the OP world or nah? We saw him post Revereie last right? Its been a few weeks since then maybe?

Akainu told Fujitora he cant return to any Marine base unless he brings Luffy/The Strawhats heads or Law's I think. I expected a Fujitora and Law encounter for this reason too.

Also glad to see others share my agenda lmao:

:pepebusi::fujilaugh:
Law and Bepo are pretty wounded right now.. I can see them being brought in by him honestly.

wtf do you guys want Garp to do bro

he is a dude that punches really hard, maybe strongest punch in the series

but he is fighting an entire crew full of fucking hax

one dude can teletransport the entire world

another dude is the ACTUAL ISLAND, Garp is standing on this dude

another fucking dude is invisible with a sword, while also being maniacal serial killer or some shit

the other one can give you ANY DISEASE

BRUH

and then there's Blackbeard, that could show up at any moment, and has two broken DFs

poor man had no chance

tinfoil hat: Garp and Aokiji are gonna pull a Dumbledore and Snape

Garp knew he was old and wasn't gonna last long, so he is gonna sacrifice his life to Aokiji, so that the Blackbeard Pirates trust even more on Aokiji

and when the time is right, Aokiji will turn on the pirates