The only ones that were touched by that panel were the no-brainers that said things like Admiral = YC1 or Emperor >> Admiral.
For the rest of the world it was already obvious.
Post automatically merged:

The marines are literally the polcis force/army of the gov.
No. I mean literally nobody cares at this point except rootbeer and admiral fans.

And yes. The marines who turn a blind eye to celestial dragon fuckery are bad.

That's precisely why Koby will become the goat marine AFTER the celestial dragons fall.

That's somewhat the idea behind this yes.

Oda has to reassert the yonko status of Luffy (like he did with BB and Shanks lately) and also replace the old admirals by new ones (Coby?), like he replaced the old yonko.

We also know an incident will happen in Egghead that will shock the entire world.

The narrative tends towards that, as unrealistic as it may sound.
Cant buy this sorry. Its shit writing if this is true.

The only ones that were touched by that panel were the no-brainers that said things like Admiral = YC1 or Emperor >> Admiral.
For the rest of the world it was already obvious.
Post automatically merged:

The marines are literally the polcis force/army of the gov.
The gorosei legit calls the Marines the face of the world government and yes since they actively are the power that allows the celestial dragons to buy and sell slaves and turn a blind eye to them to commit atrocities and war crimes throughout the world (like lulusia barely a dozen chapters ago) yes no marines is free of guilt lmao.

Cant buy this sorry. Its shit writing if this is true.
I'm not Oda my friend. I can think of certain things but I don't know how you would bring them up in the story. So, could happen if it's Oda's plan and he intends to do that because he has already everything in plan. If it's not Oda's plan, it's not happening.

No. I mean literally nobody cares at this point except rootbeer and Admiral fans.
Yeah, nobody with a brain cares because it was already obvious that an Admrial is a threat to an Emperor

And yes. The Marines who turn a blind eye to celestial dragon fuckery are bad.

That's precisely why Koby will become the goat marine AFTER the celestial dragons fall.
The Marines who turn a blind eye do that because they think stability is more important for the sake of the world.

You don't agree? Fine, maybe I don't agree too, but that does not make them bad or even less like CDs.

Shanks being worried using FS and getting a vision of Kid destroying his fleet then proceeding to fold him 1 page later in the very same chapter is not the same thing as Luffy diarrhea shitting his pants from sensing Kizaru's power as a chapter ending cliffhanger.
There is no equivalence here, Oda never tried to pretend Kid was a genuine danger.
Shanks wasn’t even worried when Kid was nearby. He literally was just like “hey is he healthy?” The only thing shanks worried about are the fodder lives under his protection that kid was about to attack.

Yeah, nobody with a brain cares because it was already obvious that an Admrial is a threat to an Emperor

The Marines who turn a blind eye do that because they think stability is more important for the sake of the world.

You don't agree? Fine, maybe I don't agree too, but that does not make them bad or even less like CDs.
Lol that's the weirdest shit ever.

Why are the celestial dragons important for the world's stability? They actively make it a MUCH worse place by taxing it to death.

It's actually completely unrealistic that the world doesn't tell them to fuck off.

The gorosei legit calls the Marines the face of the world government and yes since they actively are the power that allows the celestial dragons to buy and sell slaves and turn a blind eye to them to commit atrocities and war crimes throughout the world (like lulusia barely a dozen chapters ago) yes no marines is free of guilt lmao.
Yeah, it is clear that Koby is guilty lol.