Questions & Mysteries The "Original Sin" in One Piece was the creation of the first Devil Fruit

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
York has now introduced "sins" as a significant concept in One Piece. The fact the concept of sin is being introduced by someone who has studied the Ancient History, to a Gorosei most likely from that period, at the climax of the arc, means that "sin" must be VERY important in One Piece, IMO. Mars even had his own reaction panel with a question mark and exclamation mark... something is going on here.

So, we know from Vegapunk that the "Mother Sea" hates Devil fruits.

If Imu is the Mother Sea, as many believe, and Imu hates Devil Fruits... wouldn't that mean that the Original Sin in One Piece, is the creation of the first Devil Fruit?

The Adam Tree and Eve Tree are both important, yet mysterious entities in the One Piece universe.

Most likely located in Elbaf, The Adam Tree provided the wood that built the Sunny Go.

The Sunlight Tree, Eve, is most likely located in Mary Geoise, and its roots give light down to the Fish-Men below in Fish-Man Island.

In Greek Mythology, Prometheus was a cursed figure who was punished by the Gods for giving man the power of fire. Eve in mythology is said to have eaten the cursed Fruit, and fallen because of it.

So... what if we've been reading it wrong, and the Mother Sea is represented by someone else? Look at how the Celestial Dragons are situated; as far away from the water/ocean as possible. They even WEAR spacesuits to avoid contact with normal particles. If Imu was the Mother Sea, why would Celestial Dragons despise everything related to the ocean, including Fish-Men and Merfolk?

Most likely, the original sin in the One Piece universe, was Adam and Eve (Imu) creating Devil Fruits by being tempted by a third party to rebel against the gods.

We know that Zoan Awakenings can override a person's Will in many cases.

Imu is Eve, who was corrupted and possessed by the Devil in the Fruit she ate.

So, in this case, Prometheus would be the person who fed the Fruit to Eve.

This character would be someone heavily associated with the power of fire, or the sun, who is also associated with feeding people things they shouldn't.

So, the original Gods of earth were overtaken by the World Government, meaning the original God of the One Piece world (who isn't Luffy, Luffy is the Sun God), the God of Gaia/Earth/Vearth, was replaced by Imu.

So... who took over Imu? I believe Buggy represents the Moon in One Piece, because he always shines brighter thanks to Luffy's Sun. Whenever Luffy accomplishes something, it somehow leads to Buggy succeeding, as well. Blackbeard IMO represents Nibiru/Planet X, a true random factor that comes around once in a while to fuck everything up.

Sooooo... who took over Imu? What cosmic force are we missing?

What is space? Empty space, without life?

A void.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Void_(astronomy)

What did Imu create?

The Void Century.

Matter vs Space, Light vs Darkness, Nature vs Vacuum.

Luffy gave the apple to Tama, Imu wanted to horde all the food for themselves, and suck it all in, just a void. Blackbeard's Fruit will be important here, IMO, since it functions by vacuuming in matter/energy and then releasing it, or, as Blackbeard calls it, "Liberation".

So, the Mother Sea most likely is Gaia, some motherly character that is most likely very messed up due to all of this BS, but still acts in opposite of Imu, and acts like a distorted Luffy.

SHE'S A BIG... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

The big mystery to me is Adam, unless Luffy is Adam, and Vegapunk is Prometheus, which I think also works, because Adam is the Son of God, and Luffy is the Sun God, so, Son God/Sun God.

But, IMO, since Luffy is so associated with feeding Fruit/giving things to people when he shouldn't, Luffy represents Lucifer/Prometheus in this story, as Lucifer also is connected directly to light via their name and actions in Genesis.

I think the "sins" that York was talking about is just WG using Vegapunk's technologies to commit atrocities imo. Lulusia for example and VP took guilt in it.

And the "...?!" from Mars was just him responding to the Den Den Mushi sound on the Punk Records ceiling.

I’m with Warchief here I don’t think sins means anything beyond how both York and WG have stabbed the other in the back.

However, as to your theory I think the Adam and Eve tree should be important in the future. However, I believe there’s a 3rd tree on Raftel. The Lilith tree; the origin of devil fruits as Lilith is the mother of demons and the first wife

I’m with Warchief here I don’t think sins means anything beyond how both York and WG have stabbed the other in the back.

However, as to your theory I think the Adam and Eve tree should be important in the future. However, I believe there’s a 3rd tree on Raftel. The Lilith tree; the origin of devil fruits as Lilith is the mother of demons and the first wife
Vegapunk Lilith right now:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

I'd agree it wasn't much, if Mars didn't have a reaction panel to it. Why bother?

I like the Lilith Tree theory, a lot. Ms. Buckin and Stussy are descendants of Lilith, the first Succubus. Anything to convince myself Stussy survives the arc.