Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Zoro wears a bandana when he’s serious
It’s a symbol for his mindset
So it’s a significant factor for power scaling
I think you should reread the last 1100 chapters but it’s probably pointless because you’re a troll and biased as hell

:kayneshrug:
LOL. "Biased as hell"
"breath scaling, height scaling, sweat scaling
What’s next? Skin scaling? Dick scaling? Panel time scaling?
This fandom is lost"

Zoro wears a bandana when he’s serious
It’s a symbol for his mindset
So it’s a significant factor for power scaling
I think you should reread the last 1100 chapters but it’s probably pointless because you’re a troll and biased as hell

:kayneshrug:
Quick question, serious or sarcastic?

If serious:

LOL. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
"Nooooooo!!! Its only bad scaling when its detrimental to my agenda >:("

Zoro & Sanji vs Kizaru is actually possible( although I believe he can only fall to Luffy narratively) @EmperorKinyagi
You know when you think about it, Luffy and Sanji protecting Vegapunk from Kizaru makes sense, seeing how Vegapunk has a connection to both Luffy and Sanji through their fathers Dragon and Judge.

Zoro on the other hand has zero connection to Vegapunk, so him not being there to protect Vegapunk from Kizaru also makes sense.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
SKSDNFKSBDFKBSDFJ SDMC ZJDFBSJKHGZDKSFJBVXMFNVBSDKFJGHSDJFBSJDVNMSJBVFJSKDFHKJSFBVJSDBVKSLDFNBSLKDVBJSDVZBJDSJVBSDLKVJBDJVBKsDJBVSljDHFISEHJDSBGFLSDJBFVKSJDB

ODA

AJDSKFHSAUFHERUJFBHJSDFHUAEWFHKJWBFKSMDFBKEWUFHYEURIFGSJDFBKAURGFOWUREBSJFHEWIUR8346R83945R7846T5R43UGR4WIT7438R638W74GRJUWKEFBHS,JDFBGSWEKJDFCVSDKJBVJEWKRY894RY784YAKUWERAGHWEIY489TR3Y489TFRGUEWRGSFAUIWERTY894ERYGFHKUEDGFBH4E764893TY4IHGERIUGHEI4RYFG348OFHERJBHFAEGROT8Y4A89Q34GT8I34HYT8I34T59Y34OFIHREFHY8T749YHIEORHYARTY3894QTO4YHTQIU4YHFOIREG