Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
It's a hint that Sanji's bullshit power of Love is CoC related.

Personally I'd prefer it to be something else entirely. Something unique to Sanji. But if it turns out to be CoC related I wouldn't mind it much.
Imo the power of love is just odas way of showing us Sanjis motivation. It’s like how Kumas ability to overcome the self destruct switch with sheer force of will was called “power of love”

i like ER more but DS3 is the best DS imo
I like ER alot as well ,but after playing Ds3 i kinda enjoyed it more .
Sure ER is huge and fun as well ,but as example overall Boss Quality is much better in Ds3 .
I mean let‘s see what the upcoming DLC does to my opinion.
In ER there are imo to many recycled bosses ,as example the Grave Watchdogs .

ER is great because you can literally go anywhere from the start and if you hit an roadblock ,just come back later stronger or better .
Ds3 is much more of a challange sometimes ,because story is much more straight forward ,you can‘t go almost everywhere from the start.
You can‘t use spirit ashes or can‘t summon npc‘s if you don‘t have certain quests unlocked .

And after Ds3 ,i miss that they don‘t put Covenants in ER would be so cool for invasions .:steef:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I like ER alot as well ,but after playing Ds3 i kinda enjoyed it more .
Sure ER is huge and fun as well ,but as example overall Boss Quality is much better in Ds3 .
I mean let‘s see what the upcoming DLC does to my opinion.
In ER there are imo to many recycled bosses ,as example the Grave Watchdogs .

ER is great because you can literally go anywhere from the start and if you hit an roadblock ,just come back later stronger or better .
Ds3 is much more of a challange sometimes ,because story is much more straight forward ,you can‘t go almost everywhere from the start.
You can‘t use spirit ashes or can‘t summon npc‘s if you don‘t have certain quests unlocked .

And after Ds3 ,i miss that they don‘t put Covenants in ER would be so cool for invasions .:steef:
ER has a lot of ''where the fuck do i go'' moments, DS3 is more straightforward