Garp is captured by pirates though. Lol

And Koby won’t even reach 6 feet, he won’t even sniff the height of even Fujitora who is the shortest Admiral. Smoker is 6’10 which is 2 feet shorter than Fuji but at least he isn’t a peon like Koby lol.
Now that Smoker is suspiciously absent, and Oda is DELIBERATELY focusing on his absence through Tashigi and Hina; and this is taking into account that he and Luffy have agreed to fight each other next time; and this is while Kizaru is in deep depression, having lost his will... Yes, perhaps Smoker can really become an admiral. I need to think about this. It's just that I've seen his path differently all these years.

Now that Smoker is suspiciously absent, and Oda is DELIBERATELY focusing on his absence through Tashigi and Hina; and this is taking into account that he and Luffy have agreed to fight each other next time; and this is while Kizaru is in deep depression, having lost his will... Yes, perhaps Smoker can really become an admiral. I need to think about this. It's just that I've seen his path differently all these years.
Depression, loss of willpower? Lmao
Kizaru didn't spare neither bonney nor vegapunk nor sentoumaru, but you say he couldn't fight against luffy? That's buffoonery.

Depression, loss of willpower? Lmao
Kizaru didn't spare neither bonney nor vegapunk nor sentoumaru, but you say he couldn't fight against luffy? That's buffoonery.
You know, I don't really want to discuss this. I don't know. People in this fandom talk very sharply about subtle things and complex emotions/choices. Especially when it comes to certain characters.