Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
@Rottkins Has anyone ever told you that you have the best tag on this forum?
:catrude: @Pot Goblin always prize my work, and I always feel so proud of a tag I made for him:sweat: also I have a new tag for myself under construction as well, dw there will be lord buggy :yearight: but first, my client :catsure:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Just trash talking
Mostly behind my back where they think I can't hear it
I don't know what really tell you.

What Adam says is not wrong in a way. I am the type of guy who would put people in their place even without a physical altercation.

Usually, no one tried to fuck with me because I won't have any of that but that can't apply to every person right. You know different builds, different backgrounds.

I'm a big boy, I can back up my shit and I hardly have to deal with shit.

Your place of work have different cultural approach to things and etc...

Don't jump to the gun first to not look like a turd but also ask the guy what is his fucking problem.

If you finally lose it, tell him that he will have to work hard to make a living for him and his wife while you will take over your parent's company and get 2 wives just to flex on him:milaugh:

Don't do the last one. It's a joke.

"The Biggest Truth About Falcon"

-"My dear friends on the Worstgen forum, I've been called several names on this forum, Master V, Lord Evil, Falcon................AND ALSO EAGLE , and before that I it was @Gear ,YES, it was me all along, I've always been here

I've been here since when @Admiral Maynard was still called Solis, since @Mr. Reloaded was still being accused of Furry, since before @TheAncientCenturion became Admin, since before of @Finalbeta being inactive, since before @Sir Yasheen received the Katakuri Tag, since before @JoNdule learned to read anything, since Kinyagi still made stupid threads, since @CarrotForNakama accused others of homophobia. I'm older here than you think.

No, I didn't lie when I said I was going to take a break (when I was Eagle), I was really gone for a while, but I spent so much time interacting with you that I ended up missing this place, but I couldn't come back as Eagle ,My epic match against @Warchief Sanji D Goat for the Like Provider title and I did a whole emotional farewell and didn't want you to feel cheated, so I created a new account called initially Master V, then Lord Evil, and now Falcon. very shortly after I created an account, Natalija contacted me and told me to choose who I would be, Lord Evil or Eagle, I chose Lord Evil and so Eagle ended up being banned, and abandoned.......END!"
Now.......you folks know all the truth!

MASAKA?!?!?!?!

Kinda figured that it was you but goddamn. I didn't think you would make a return THIS epic.:usoprice::cheers: