Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If it wasn't necessary guess what he could've stopped. Nothing forces Garp to use it continuously. The difference there is in speed the same difference exists for their tanking ability. Let's wait and see if Kizaru can take anything at all.
You mean the man lauded for his defensive abilities?

Yeah, he's tanking everything.

You mean the man lauded for his defensive abilities?

Yeah, he's tanking everything.
Haven't seen anything apart from fucking wounded Sentomaru's slap. Now let's compare that to weakened all out Garp the fist.
Post automatically merged:

Are you stupid?

All you have so far is "8/10 for Kizaru fans", which isn't even that good of a score LOL.
It is good enough to prove you wrong which is his confirmed defeat.

- Lance: it's 8/10 for Kizaru fans but I won't tell you the score for Luffy fans
- Admiral fangirls: OMG IT'S OVER FOR YONKOTARDS AND CONDOMTARDS, OMFG, THE FIGHT IS NOT ENDING THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!! COPE, CRY, ADMIRALS >>>> YONKO

1093: Nightmare World
  • Luffy eats Kizaru
  • Kizaru ends up in a dark room, with creepy eyes looking at him
  • A huge Luffy face appears at the ceiling saying, Gear 5: Nightmare World
  • Luffy tries to talk very creepy saying Kizaru is in his world now, while the creepy eyes start to walk towards Kizaru
  • Kizaru uses his powers to light up the room, revealing the creepy eyes to be weird small silly looking copies of Luffy, not scary at all
  • Kizaru calls this a silly ability and easily defeats the Luffy copies, he then turns into laser and goes through Luffy's body to the outside
  • However the entire world is now Nightmare themed with Luffy's face in the sky laughing
  • Kizaru looks very confused and is sweating, asking how the hell he is doing this
  • Another figure walks up to Kizaru, it's Nightmare Luffy, but looking a bit different with elements of Gear 5
  • Luffy says he can do whatever he wants and the marines can no longer limit his freedom, he then hits Kizaru with a new aCoC attack called: Nightmare Gun
Damn 10/10

Kizaru's speed and defense >
Kuzan's ap >
Aramaki's CoA >
Fujitora's CoO >
and Akainu is an all rounder, so he’s overall stronger than the other Admirals.
+ all Admirals have peak devil fruit mastery and advanced haki

for me the strongest and most balanced group
Actually based on AP hands down Fuji will be the strongest. If he can pull metoers from orbit that means his gravitational pull is devastating

Last chapter & a few hours earliers people thought Kizaru is getting toon diffed, Admirals are fraud blah blah, and now 8/10 isnt even a good score?

I think nobody expects Kizaru to beat Luffy(maybe a few Admiral fans) but an extr diff fight is only natural.
Nobody said the opposite.

The problem is they are literally saying "stop coping" when I tell them that the fight can still be over this chapter, regardless of the dif, when all they have is "8/10" for Kizaru fans.