Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Kid's crew surrendered after he got ass his beat, even giving him the rubbing. Sadly Red Snitch is very cruel...
but they picked the fight and was ready lol. If they didn't, shanks wouldn't have done a thing. and it's implied if they were still wounded, he would have not been as cruel.

basically, the two conditions that makes him cruel were passed. Healthy crew that attacks his nakama. He's gonna fuck em up. He had to.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
LMAO, seeing Mihawk in that style is too cursed I swear! More cursed than swords are actually meant to be and Oda lied to us for well over a decade about at least!

I really wanted Yoru to be a legit cursed sword, to fit with Mihawks vampiric/"Draculian" themes. But alas....

I did see a criticism of Shanks lately where they were criticising only fights with his sword and channels haki through it, even using it to emit haki vs Green Bull as a "reverse lightning rod" in a way and is Gryphon gonna turn out to be "special" like Enma is?

I'm still lost on how cursed swords dont officially exist in OP but Enma seems to be sentient and can draw out haki somehow? Like wtf?

Oda really created something worse than Sanji vs Zoro and Yonko vs Admiral with the whole Shanks vs Mihawk debate lol. Even adding fuel to it with Mihawks confirmed and thus updated new bounty now and that line of his "superior sword skills than Red Hair" or whatever lmao. Mans purposely adding fuel to the fire to trigger fanboys like he does with Sanji and Zoro, especially at the beginning and end of Wano ofc!

:risiup::ihaha::saden::shame::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: