Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Yeah and he got low diffed every time. Just cuz you fight somebody, that doesnt mean you are on their level, thats like saying Luffy was admiral level when he fought Kuzan pretimeskip, clown.
Luffy used G5 to dispatch Lucci.

If current Luffy used G5 to take care of Cracker, the world would explode. Base Kaido one-shot post-WCI Luffy who is at least a tier above Cracker

I don’t even know what could possibly support Lucci being relative to Cracker

If current Luffy used G5 to take care of Cracker, the world would explode. Base Kaido one-shot post-WCI Luffy who is at least a tier above Cracker

This

Current base luffy >>> whole cake and early wano gear 4 luffy.

Which means current g4 luffy is resoundingly more powerful than his g4 counter part in previous arcs.

To make matters worse luffy used g5.

So it goes like this g5 > current g4 > current base luffy > previous arcs g4 > previous arcs base luffy.

So in this order lucci is stronger than Cracker and Katakuri

You act like Luffy needed G5 🤦🏻‍♂️
So fucking stupid..

My god, no wonder humanity is finished
Post automatically merged:

Stfu bitch
Yeah bullshit. There is nothing you can show to disprove it

In the anime there base were made equals and in the manga regular hybrid lucci and g4 luffy were made to looks equals against seraphim

Speed reaction speed offense internal destruction attacks were showed equally by them both

You act like Luffy needed G5 🤦🏻‍♂️
So fucking stupid..
Never said he needed it.

But G5 is leaps and bounds ahead of his other forms. G4 Snakeman got pummeled by Kizaru and hardly kept up with him in CQC, whereas G5 was easily able to spar with him.

So for Luffy to use G5 and for Lucci to not just withstand the clash, but take a few hits from it and recover soon after is just clear of anything and everything Cracker has done.

I'm genuinely asking, what has Cracker done to be on par with Lucci? Forget G5, I don't even think Cracker has a feat that's better than one-shotting Sentomaru

Yeah bullshit. There is nothing you can show to disprove it

In the anime there base were made equals and in the manga regular hybrid lucci and g4 luffy were made to looks equals against seraphim

Speed reaction speed offense internal destruction attacks were showed equally by them both
Anime?? You cant be serious... Next you will tell me Holdem is equal to Ashura Douji and Van Auger can one shot Cracker biscuits?!
:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Never said he needed it.

But G5 is leaps and bounds ahead of his other forms. G4 Snakeman got pummeled by Kizaru and hardly kept up with him in CQC, whereas G5 was easily able to spar with him.

So for Luffy to use G5 and for Lucci to not just withstand the clash, but take a few hits from it and recover soon after is just clear of anything and everything Cracker has done.

I'm genuinely asking, what has Cracker done to be on par with Lucci? Forget G5, I don't even think Cracker has a feat that's better than one-shotting Sentomaru
Who is Sentoumaru? Obviously Cracker fighting Luffy for 12 hours is better than anything Lucci ever did.