Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

How could it be!
:risiup:

Back to Eggshit, running around facility, damsel in distress and Kuma being molested by CDs:risitameh:
Lmfao peak fiction! Especially after a break! Oda you spoil us!

I can't believe I let myself be excited for Egghead initially smh. Despite my immense lack of faith with Oda especially post Wano lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda must have some sort of fetish where he gets a boner from writing like trash.

- Runnin around doing nothing✔️

- Damsel in distress✔️

- Someone is coming but don't worry about it✔️

- Strongest characters in the show forget they are strong ✔️

- Traitor✔️

- Ruin a character✔️

Like this happens almost every time now. Does he not want to write a good chapter anymore?
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao peak fiction! Especially after a break! Oda you spoil us!

I can't believe I let myself be excited for Egghead initially smh. Despite my immense lack of faith with Oda especially post Wano lol.
Reminder that he ruined another character people wanted to see for fucking years.

This should be a warning for all people waiting for Dragon and all of them nibbas.

Oda must have some sort of fetish where he gets a boner from writing like trash.

- Damsel in distress✔️

- Traitor✔️

Like this happens almost every time now. Does he not want to write a good chapter anymore?

Reminder that he ruined another character people wanted to see for fucking years.

This should be a warning for all people waiting for Dragon and all of them nibbas.
Cry more

- Damsel in distress✔️

- Traitor✔️

- Ruin a character✔️

All I need from Oda each week is to make you mfs a little more mad than last week

G

Gorosei Informer

Somebody tell me what is 100 ships outside egghead doing?
Or we get another zunesha moment?
Hype tools. Like the WG ships that tried to attack Wano which I think Zunesha destroyed too?

In theory, this should be overwhelmingly and utterly terrifying, destructive and unstoppable, a far more extreme version of a Buster Call, but its all gonna be fodder who get conveniently wiped out by something and or someone somehow.

The Marines are also rerouting a LOT of their power here, which makes me wonder if this is gonna cause problems for them elsewhere somehow too.

This could be another Sabaody, Ohara, Enies Lobby etc type situation where Marines and the WG cause absolute hell but I'm not getting my hopes up since we also never got Onigashima falling and thus the raid failing.
Although given Wano was 4 years long, its a massive blessing they didn't happen in retrospect ironically.

Worst thing I expect is WCI and Impel Dowjln type finale where Luffy and Co are forced to flee and thus go to Elbaf or so.

MAYBE the grand fleet could show up here to contest the Marine invasion but I doubt it that's gonna be final war only imo whrj they do actually show up.

- Kizaru get's a report marine ships are being destroyed by someting unknown
- Kizaru goes to find the one causing the destruction
- Chapter ends with Kizaru coming face to face with the one destroying the ships
- It's a ghost like creature holding a hammer, and it's completely covered in flames

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
The man can't help himself. Won't even give us a chapter for it, not a single one or even half a chapter at least.

:lusalty::whitepress::beckmoji:

Lamest outcome aside from if Kidd gets offscreened too. Better not be true but I can see Oda doing it. Ace vs Blackbeard Deja vu.
We'll go back to Kid when Oda has S-Bear teleport Nami and Usopp to Elbaf.
:kata: