Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
While i totally agree with everything i am curious if the sales of WCI/Wano/Egghead were increased or decreased with all this messy writing.

I dont have any recent sales numbers but when you search around the internet youtube/reddit etc etc everyone and their mother calls him GODA despite post timeskip's downhill
Those are literally dumb fucks who never touched anything more than a manga in their life. I believe on Reddit you'd find literal retards who'd dare to call OP a literature:suresure:

It's hard to base anything on sales since One Piece is the most shoved down everyone's throat manga in Japan.

They are milking OP every chance they have and treat it like the golden egg.

500 mil copies sold. 80% is purely in Japan. I mean c'mon.

The downfall of One Piece is one of the worst downfalls because this manga had so much potential and at some point in the past Oda was really decent for manga standards. Unfortunately, he was surrounded by the wrong people ( editors ) and I doubt he will change on his own.

His editors: Shueisha spy ( probably making sure to milk Oda even for the cost of his health declining ), furry pedo, hentai addict.

I mean c'mon.

I remember Oda even said that "He'd love some critical input from his inner circle".

Which literally translates to "I am surrounded by agenda driven dick riders not people".

Those are literally dumb fucks who never touched anything more than a manga in their life. I believe on Reddit you'd find literal retards who'd dare to call OP a literature:suresure:

It's hard to base anything on sales since One Piece is the most shoved down everyone's throat manga in Japan.

They are milking OP every chance they have and treat it like the golden egg.

500 mil copies sold. 80% is purely in Japan. I mean c'mon.

The downfall of One Piece is one of the worst downfalls because this manga had so much potential and at some point in the past Oda was really decent for manga standards. Unfortunately, he was surrounded by the wrong people ( editors ) and I doubt he will change on his own.

His editors: Shueisha spy ( probably making sure to milk Oda even for the cost of his health declining ), furry pedo, hentai addict.

I mean c'mon.

I remember Oda even said that "He'd love some critical input from his inner circle".

Which literally translates to "I am surrounded by agenda driven dick riders not people".
Dunno how it is in other parts of the world but here in Europe OP is still considerably behind Naruto in popularity from what i could gather.

It never really made that big of a jump from Japan.

While i totally agree with everything i am curious if the sales of WCI/Wano/Egghead were increased or decreased with all this messy writing.

I dont have any recent sales numbers but when you search around the internet youtube/reddit etc etc everyone and their mother calls him GODA despite post timeskip's downhill
It’s annoying when people call him Goda unironically. He may have made one of the best-selling manga but even he has his faults too, which is expected if you’re human.

That doesn’t mean he can’t improve either, but so many people put him on a pedestal like as if his writing has always been peak.

You want peak? Water 7 was peak. That was an arc I really liked. :blush:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dunno how it is in other parts of the world but here in Europe OP is still considerably behind Naruto in popularity from what i could gather.

It never really made that big of a jump from Japan.
Of course.

Growing up I heard about Dragon Ball, Naruto, and Bleach.

Not once in my life, until I got a volume as a present I ever heard about OP.

People think that social media = literal hype/interest somewhere.

Reality is a bit different.

Do you think One Piece is still redeemable? Somehow, someway? I agree with your examples listed.

I think if One Piece is gonna get better, now‘s the time it should happen.

Wano was pretty good at first in my opinion, until it got dragged out a lot and then it started being a matter of “When will it end?” as opposed to “I wish it would last a bit longer!” - That’s not the final impression you wanna leave on your readers.

There’s a lot of things that could’ve been done better during that arc, and I wish Oda considered those other aspects of his story. The Gear 5 reveal made it memorable, but not as memorable as it should’ve been.

For example, there was practically no reaction to Luffy’s 3 BILLION beri bounty. We got Shanks looking at his picture and that was pretty much it. :josad:

Ryokugyu’s reveal felt undercooked too, like as if he wasn’t supposed to be there but ended up being there anyway at the last minute. It was weird.
Oda doesn't give a fuck about what his fans think about the story, he's made that quite clear.

Gear 5's reveal was the best it could have been wtf are you chatting about.

There wasn't a lot of reactions to Luffys bounty because him being an emperor (which lots of people reacted to) was far more important to the story.

Ryokugyu isn't a super important character, his reveal was completely normal like all the other admirals' introductions. You obviously missed the whole reason why Ryokugyu was there, it was to show the scabbards and Yamato that enemies of that level could come at any time. Ryokugyu was the perfect person to be there and his personality matches his actions, his introduction was great, your reading comprehension is just bad.