The Opposition:

Round 1 — Hannibal Barca
Army Make Up:

50k in total

32k in heavy infantry
8k in light infantry
10k in cavalry

Win Conditions: Total route of the opposition
Knowledge: basic scouting has been done to either side.

This army is primarily a coalition force and thus it’s unity is dubious. Many are Gaulish and Celtic recruits and mercenaries but they have been allied with Hannibal Barca for some time. The army would’ve been a mix of disciplined and well supplied to fairly untrained (though existing in Gaulish warrior cultures) and poorly equipped. And of course, led by one of histories greatest generals, Hannibal Barca the Lightning bolt.

Round 2 — Julius Caesar

Army Make up:

50k total

45k heavy infantry
5k light cavalry

Win Conditions: Total route of the enemy forces
Knowledge: Full for both sides.

The Roman legion of this time was primarily made up of heavy infantry that operated in close proximity to one another. They began each battle with a volley of 1/2 pila (spears) into enemy ranks and then began their assault. Despite the presence of cavalry, Roman armies of this time period did not rely significantly on them.

Round 3 — Mordor
Led by Gothmog the ugliest orc, the army is composed of 120k orcs. Their equipment status is inconsistent and goes form barely any to high quality.

Knowledge: None
Win Conditions: utter destruction of the enemy

Who can Renpa, mightiest of Kingdom, beat? Does he contend with the geniuses of the West? Can he beat the orcish horde back?

@Owl Ki
@Patryipe
@Blackbeard
@Bullet
@Shanks
@Dark Admiral
@Guan Yu
@Dovahkiin
@Greenbeard
@dizzy2341
@PuckTheGreat
@MarineHQ62
@RayanOO
@Ninjashadow0209
@Arara
@Hiragaro
@Yo Tan Wa
@Xione
@FaradaySloth
@ranady
@Dragomir
@Fiji
@Den_Den_Mushi

With almost equal numbers Renpa probably destroys the first 2 rounds
Not sure how the greatest strategists of history would fair against kingdom generals but i don't think they would be far above even if they are better
I think Genpo and Renpa should be able to match them tacticaly and then Renpa along with Kai Shi bou will destroy them with their physical might
Kingdom enters the superhuman realm
I think there was a viking in history that killed 40 dudes and that is a record while in kingdom some generals kill that many with one swing
6 year old Bajio killed 2 units of mountain warriors without any difficulty and mountain warriors ~ 2 normal soldiers
The strongest warrior of Caesar or Hannibal wouldn't give even Rinko a match
Just the sight of Renpa sending horses and limbs flying should make them shit their pants

Not sure about the last one
Orcs are stupid but i don't really remember how good they are at fighting
How much stronger they are compared to a normal human soldier?
They might win since there is 3x diffrence in numbers but not sure