Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
People hate on aramaki but that man’s a hero. He’s the main reason we don’t have to deal with Yamato
:goyea:
True
Even the biggest Yamato deniers resigned themselves (except me and my man dizzy) but the chad came out of nowhere to make Yamato give up on her dream
I'm forever indebted to him for keeping my agenda alive
:endthis:

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't worry: in Wano Act 4, Momo and Yamato will meet Oden's Haki Ghost, and Oden himself will help Yamato get over it.

I wish I was joking but I actually believe Oda will do that shit.

"Use the Haki, Momo."

"Yamato, thank you, for being a father to my son. But, you can stop now. You have serious mental issues, and need to seek professional help immediately. LARPing can be very dangeorus"
I actually wanted and expected that to happen in Wano. Wano was talking about the "ghosts of the Scabbards" I think, how they were "ghosts of the past" or and yes I know that was figurative/metaphorical or w/e, I did expect and hope for Wano to truly go into a supernatural theme and parallel Thriller Bark in that sense too.

I had hoped Perona is from Wano especially after seeing Toko and knowing Moria was there too (although we knew he stole Ryuumas body and Shisui from there at least since Thriller Bark ofc) and thus add to the the "ghost potential" and supernatural themes of the arc.

I actually though Momo might get a Simba and Mufasas ghost type moment, where maybe he and Hiyori see ghosts of their parents and Momo seeing their ghosts is what inspires, motivates him to make those flame clouds and try to take on Kaido and such, to awaken his true (adult) self.

I thought this might be Brooks arc too in that regard, the whole theme of death and coming back from the dead, ghosts and souls and since Big Mom, the Queen of the Underworld/Death/Souls whatever showed up, it made the opportunity all the more apt and yet Oda never delivered on this. We could have seen her awakening at least and thus it alludes to her maybe accessing the literal underworld of One Piece, thus she truly plays the role of "Hades" or whoever and we could have ended up seeing ghosts of Ryuuma, Oden, Toki, Ushimaru and whoever else for example.
I mean yes Big Moms power is to steal lifespan/souls and not based around ghosts like Peronas DF BUT I believe there is an underworld in OP that Brook himself did refer to at FMI or w/e, when talking about his new powers and thus those people's souls might be lingering there for all we know?

Speaking of Star Wars too, there is this stuff Oda drew for it in the past too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/3x4hgw

This is fanmade AFAIK but so funny and perfect:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Joekido/One_Piece_Vs._Star_Wars

G

Gorosei Informer

oof didn't know it's break week bc didn't we had like 3 weeks break? :catcry:
We had 2 WSJ breaks in a row. We're only meant to have 1 this time of year as far as I remember/AFAIK though?

Oda was meant to get his own break since last month but the 2 WSJ Breaks delayed it so we're getting his break now too.

There are no planned WSJ breaks AFAIK until end of April for Golden Week now too though. MHA has just gone on a 2 week break though suddenly and there's always the chance of unplanned breaks too unfortunately for OP and Shonen Jump.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
I actually wanted and expected that to happen in Wano. Wano was talking about the "ghosts of the Scabbards" I think, how they were "ghosts of the past" or and yes I know that was figurative/metaphorical or w/e, I did expect and hope for Wano to truly go into a supernatural theme and parallel Thriller Bark in that sense too.

I had hoped Perona is from Wano especially after seeing Toko and knowing Moria was there too (although we knew he stole Ryuumas body and Shisui from there at least since Thriller Bark ofc) and thus add to the the "ghost potential" and supernatural themes of the arc.

I actually though Momo might get a Simba and Mufasas ghost type moment, where maybe he and Hiyori see ghosts of their parents and Momo seeing their ghosts is what inspires, motivates him to make those flame clouds and try to take on Kaido and such, to awaken his true (adult) self.

I thought this might be Brooks arc too in that regard, the whole theme of death and coming back from the dead, ghosts and souls and since Big Mom, the Queen of the Underworld/Death/Souls whatever showed up, it made the opportunity all the more apt and yet Oda never delivered on this. We could have seen her awakening at least and thus it alludes to her maybe accessing the literal underworld of One Piece, thus she truly plays the role of "Hades" or whoever and we could have ended up seeing ghosts of Ryuuma, Oden, Toki, Ushimaru and whoever else for example.
I mean yes Big Moms power is to steal lifespan/souls and not based around ghosts like Peronas DF BUT I believe there is an underworld in OP that Brook himself did refer to at FMI or w/e, when talking about his new powers and thus those people's souls might be lingering there for all we know?

Speaking of Star Wars too, there is this stuff Oda drew for it in the past too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/3x4hgw

This is fanmade AFAIK but so funny and perfect:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Joekido/One_Piece_Vs._Star_Wars
I can't believe I'm such a clown I thought you wouldn't like the ghosts, Ghostly.
:shame:
That Star Wars/One Piece stuff is sick UGH cooking would be so much easier with Telekinesis. Fucking hands. My fingers drop shit so easily.

Well, if you want the ghosts, I still think it's happening, so... YAY let's get spooooooooky.

It's funny, Oda has the same opinion on Star Wars I had as a kid: didn't care about the characters as much as I thought the universe and tech around it was awesome, I LOVED the Droids in the Prequels. The Droideka??? Ohhhh yeahhhhh. The Magna Guards? Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo!