Reminder that Chopper is still the worst post timeskip Straw Hat out there, who Oda doesn't see as a actual character anymore and only as a mascot.:kuzanshut:

Also aren't you the same user, who got all triggered because of the way Oda treated Chopper during the Wano arc to the point where you even deleted your account.:doffytroll:
I'm on the winning side,because i've already accepted that OP's final will be the next fourth great ninja war and i don't give a shit about this pathetic excuse for a comic anymore.
I've moved on to the better things that the manga industry has to offer. Now i know that OP is nothing extraordinary. It's just a stupid generic shonen. It's a heinous crime that this cringe manga is the face of the manga industry for so many people. It spreads the idea that something is very good when in fact it is of low-quality.
I hope to see the fandom's breakdown when OP's ending sucks. So that those who didn't jump out the ship in time come to me,who did,and admit that i was right when i said we should change the name of the forum and start discussing other franchises that are more worthwhile.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I'm on the winning side,because i've already accepted that OP's final will be the next fourth great ninja war and i don't give a shit about this pathetic excuse for a comic anymore.
I've moved on to the better things that the manga industry has to offer. Now i know that OP is nothing extraordinary. It's just a stupid generic shonen. It's a heinous crime that this cringe manga is the face of the manga industry for so many people. It spreads the idea that something is very good when in fact it is of low-quality.
I hope to see the fandom's breakdown when OP's ending sucks. So that those who didn't jump out the ship in time come to me,who did,and admit that i was right when i said we should change the name of the forum and start discussing other franchises that are more worthwhile.
Cryyyyyyyyy