Theory The "Time Egg"

Rej

Year of the black beard!

I wanna be straight and I think I found the connection to all hints Oda layed out:
What is a Time Egg? Check it out here -> https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=time egg

It is basically a state of freezing, a placeholder while moving into the future. I think Oda is making use of this term.

We saw the egg when Roger arrived at Zou and we all know what happens after Zou, Roger ended up at Wano most likely.

Momo was born 28 years ago, 30 years ago from the current timeline did Oden travel with Whitebeard, we expect some time to be passed and right after that Oden joined the Roger pirates.
it is very likely that Oden met Toki on his journey with the Roger Pirates.

The Roger pirates arrived with an egg most likely and they were looking for answers in their journey.
I think the egg contained Lady Toki from the Ancient Kingdom and it is protecting her from the damage done by time travel. We know she was experienced in using her ability as she didn't do it casually, she was perfectly knewing what she does.

The Term "Time Egg" can be reflected here, and the egg breaks once the destined time is reached.

Based on Oden's altruism presented in the current flashback, I can strongly sense how Oden took care of this egg, ironically so just his future wife will crack out of it to change the destiny.

People connected Momo with the egg, here you have the connection.

Ladies and Gentlemen, enjoy, I am out and see ya again somewhere in the future!