I'm just gonna be honest with you, for a second.
I'm so, so fucking tired of you spamming my alerts with likes and posting suggestive images in the waiting room.
So tired of it. Drives me up a wall.
Kindly stop with the degeneracy for one god damn day. I'm sorry if this comes off harsh but it's getting old and annoying, I don't need my alerts filled with meaningless likes, I just wanna see if anyone replied to any threads I'm following or liked my messages.
Post automatically merged:

Not just a bootlicker for akainu but bro legit worships the celestial dragons as “gods”
:christugh:

There're people that still believe OP will end in 3 years :milaugh:
279 chapters left

I'm so, so fucking tired of you spamming my alerts with likes and posting suggestive images in the waiting room.
Kindly stop with the degeneracy for one god damn day. I'm sorry if this comes off harsh but it's getting old and annoying, I don't need my alerts filled with meaningless likes, I just wanna see if anyone replied to any threads I'm following or liked my messages.

Put him on ignore, easy, it's the waiting room people spam here all the time.

Am i on it yet?
sometimes i get the feeling the reason some people don’t ignore me is because they find me “funny” or “entertaining”

But what they don’t know is it’s completely unintentional. I’m the farthest thing from a comedian or a troll
Seatonnes has been moody lately, he's probably just clowning.
Honestly I haven't ignored you because personally I see that as a sign of weakness. I don't like to filter out people who dislike me. If they have a problem with me I'll let them speak and I'll address their points accordingly.
Anything else is cowardly.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Talk to'em