Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:moonwalk:Fiends vs Providers Chapter 8:moonwalk:

I had the final chapter planned after Chapter 7 before going on hiatus. Thought I’d try this weekend, but I woke up to @AL sama becoming admin :risitameh: Which is something the 3 year old in me can’t ignore :risiup:

Hence, this is the PENULTIMATE chapter! Hopefully, I'll get to edit the final chapter next weekend or
the one after that before going on hiatus again :risicheck:

:suresure::suresure::suresure: @Mr. Reloaded betraying @Pot Goblin is more accurate than you know

Last edited:

I had the final chapter planned after Chapter 7 before going on hiatus. Thought I’d try this weekend, but I woke up to @AL sama becoming admin :risitameh: Which is something the 3 year old in me can’t ignore :risiup:

Hence, this is the PENULTIMATE chapter! Hopefully, I'll get to edit the final chapter next weekend or

amazing:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

So you’re lurking the staff chat :usoprice:

FURRY EROTICA FANFICS LOL

Furries storyline is amazing

Woooooo! Great job brother. Finally made debut in your work. Loved it.

Yooo lmaooo this took a lot of effort, bro
It was a riot to read through:lulz::kailaugh:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
At least TAC got clowned by admins, I got neg diffed by furries :josad:
LMAO

Nah I intended you, @Nekomamushi and @Debanv to have been negged by Lance after attempting to get to spoilers. Even tho I know in OP these guards were negged by Luffy.
Im not prisoner of politics thread lol. I dont even go there. only been once or twice really
I just learned about that thread like a few days ago lol
I just looked up some names on the who replies. I hope you weren't offended or anything. I can remove your name if you like.
FURRY EROTICA FANFICS LOL

Furries storyline is amazing
Believe me, I wish I was making it up :shame:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
LMAO

Nah I intended you, @Nekomamushi and @Debanv to have been negged by Lance after attempting to get to spoilers. Even tho I know in OP these guards were negged by Luffy.

I just looked up some names on the who replies. I hope you weren't offended or anything. I can remove your name if you like.

AYo wtf is that @CoC: Color of Clowns :shame:

Beautiful

To understand the reference in the first half of the chapter :luchosop:

Where am y

LMAO

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

RETURN OF THE KING!!!! ⭐

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Fuck Everything Everywhere All at Once - your creation deserves at least 10 statuettes!!!!

:steef::shocking::finally:

And my neg dif on the third page O.O]:catlewd::catblush::madmonk::getnappaed:

GREATNESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lunazing::lumazed: