Open the thread: Early Spoilers,

1081 'The power to See'

Shiryu, Pizarro (Human Form), Vasco Shot, and San Juan Wolf all stand before Garp

Garp says he doesn't forgive these brats for causing the war.

Prince Gruss creates a golem the size of San Juan and kicks him into the sea

Vasco Shot tries to breathe fire but Hibari shoots gun powder into his mouth exploding him. Garp then punches him in the gut and apparently K.O.'s him

Smoker jumps off of the ship and says "so this whole island is your body? then what happens if I do this"

Smoker then slams his sea stone weapon into the island creating a giant crater, Pizarro spits up blood.

At the end of the chapter, Shiryu goes invisible and states that even the most adept observation haki users can't detect him.

In a beautiful double page spread, we see Koby uppercutting Shiryu, who's white eye'd and spitting up blood.

Koby: "I can see you clearly".

(his attack has black lightning, but it's like Ulti/Rob Lucci, I don't think it's COC)

Lmao, people actually think the Blackbeard pirates are losing here:milaugh:

When have we ever seen the arc villains get beaten before the Strawhats fight them? Not once in series history. They're certainly not going to start with Blackbeard of all people. If anything, this is putting up major death flags for Garp.

Open the thread: Early Spoilers,

1081 'The power to See'

Shiryu, Pizarro (Human Form), Vasco Shot, and San Juan Wolf all stand before Garp

Garp says he doesn't forgive these brats for causing the war.

Prince Gruss creates a golem the size of San Juan and kicks him into the sea

Vasco Shot tries to breathe fire but Hibari shoots gun powder into his mouth exploding him. Garp then punches him in the gut and apparently K.O.'s him

Smoker jumps off of the ship and says "so this whole island is your body? then what happens if I do this"

Smoker then slams his sea stone weapon into the island creating a giant crater, Pizarro spits up blood.

At the end of the chapter, Shiryu goes invisible and states that even the most adept observation haki users can't detect him.

In a beautiful double page spread, we see Koby uppercutting Shiryu, who's white eye'd and spitting up blood.

Koby: "I can see you clearly".

(his attack has black lightning, but it's like Ulti/Rob Lucci, I don't think it's COC)
Perfect

When have we ever seen the arc villains get beaten before the Strawhats fight them? Not once in series history. They're certainly not going to start with Blackbeard of all people. If anything, this is putting up major death flags for Garp.
Garp dying without fighting with Dragon and Luffy, being the leader of Sword and not living until the final war, Garp dying without Luffy near him, all signals at shit writing. Garp won't die this soon.

This is so true that we don't even see Mihawk beat Don Kreg before Luffy. :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Didn't BB straight up run from Akainu