Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
What happened to cruxroux
Post automatically merged:

I pray every single night before sleeping that Wizaru fold Zolo
He could even get low diffed by Luffy 2 chapters later and become Lizaru I would still die happy
:yurazclear:

I think the two most downplayed top tiers on the forum are Aramaki and Teach ngl.

Mihawk is both severely wanked and downplayed too lol
There's a reason for Aramaki's downplay. He chose the wrong day to attack Wano. I can't find valuable reason dor Teach downplay tho. Everyone in OP world fears the man, but in WG, he doesn't get the respect.

Nobody's folding Zoro. Even if Kizaru beats Zoro, it will be high-extreme diff. There is no character in OP who can fold Zoro single-handedly anymore.
Mid dif at best.

I think the two most downplayed top tiers on the forum are Aramaki and Teach ngl.

Mihawk is both severely wanked and downplayed too lol
Aramaki is downplayed because his fans act like fuckin monkeys. Admiral wankers need to get a damn grip.
Don't understand BB downplay though, but the thing is we don't have many feats that show us he's on the level of other Emperors like Kaidou who has a Mythical Zoan, nutty durability, and Advanced Haki among other things.

Aramaki is downplayed because his fans act like fuckin monkeys. Admiral wankers need to get a damn grip.
Don't understand BB downplay though, but the thing is we don't have many feats that show us he's on the level of other Emperors like Kaidou who has a Mythical Zoan, nutty durability, and Advanced Haki among other things.
Blackbeard:
gets one shot by Magellan, runs away from Shanks, runs away from Akainu, runs away from Rayleigh, and gets easily hit by a fucking Shock Wille from Law in his second major post TS appearance.

MZTS: β€œdoN’t uNdERstAnd bB doWnPlaY thOugh”

Blackbeard:
gets one shot by Magellan, runs away from Shanks, runs away from Akainu, runs away from Rayleigh, and gets easily hit by a fucking Shock Wille from Law in his second major post TS appearance.

MZTS: β€œdoN’t uNdERstAnd bB doWnPlaY thOugh”
Translation:
Didn't know Magellan has very potent poison and got flooded by it, shat on him when he came back though.
Ran away from Shanks as he was not yet Yonko level and didn't want to test him and his crew because he would have died.
Ran from an Admiral, because he knows the casualties towards his crew would be too much to be worth it especially when Akainu has the most destructive fruit out of them.
Ran from Rayleigh who he thought was still comparable to Roger in power, and he'd have to fight Hancock Rayleigh Koby and the Kuja all by him self which he definitely isn't winning.
Big Mom was hit by the same attack, both endured it though because they're goated like that.

To be fair, Aramaki also ran from Shanks, and probably would run from Rayleigh, too.
Nah. If Kizaru didn’t run from Rayleigh, Aramaki wouldn’t have either

Translation:
Didn't know Magellan has very potent poison and got flooded by it, shat on him when he came back though.
Ran away from Shanks as he was not yet Yonko level and didn't want to test him and his crew because he would have died.
Ran from an Admiral, because he knows the casualties towards his crew would be too much to be worth it especially when Akainu has the most destructive fruit out of them.
Ran from Rayleigh who he thought was still comparable to Roger in power, and he'd have to fight Hancock Rayleigh Koby and the Kuja all by him self which he definitely isn't winning.
Big Mom was hit by the same attack, both endured it though because they're goated like that.
No excuses.

As you Lonko bros like to say