Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
Saturn is trash man. Notice how he didn't come to the island until luffy was almost out of stamina and was about to become an old man?

Notice how he missed impaling luffy due to franky of all people? Franky? One of the mid trio?

Notice how his only feats have been against fodder like the marine soldier and sanji?

Saturn is weak. Just has a demonic fruit with some hax is all. Nika will hand his ass to him folded up and he'll cry for help from kizaru.

:kuzanshut:

G

Gorosei Informer

Haven't given up hope that something like that will actually happen! :lawbepo:
We absolutely NEED it! I'll never forgive Oda if he doesn't do something along these lines and brings them all back together! Losing the Polar Tang and Victoria Punk was far too painful especially...
:parkcry::pepemotion::peperain:
As you said, you've not given up hope and neither will I, not yet anyway! We gotta have faith!

:cheers::ace::stealthblack:

Because this is the last chance. Bonney dies here if Oda supports a so called "admiral agenda", although I argue saving one's friends fills that agenda much better.

Why is there such an insane obsession with a round 2?

Look Oda did pretty much follow along with the admiral fan crowd and produced 3 shitty useless chapters that could have been used on the flashback instead. So bad writing is definitely possible to follow.

If Kizaru continues fucking around now, it means he misses the opportunity to save Bonney.

If Kaido was losing to Zunesha he'd be lame. The robot is in poor shape right now. When the automata were in poor shape, Enel's lightning fixed them magically.

You keep asking me questions you really need to start addressing to yourself. It's insane how much focus there is on continuing a stupid fight nobody lore-focused even cares about.
Post automatically merged:

Other than himself? Like what run away or continue being a slave?
Post automatically merged:

ever tried the meat?
Kizaru is cool with being a slave.

Imma say ahead of time that Luffy will land an attack on Saturn first to free Bonney, probably a tag team attack with Kuma

Then round two starts cause Kizaru will be up by that time as well and focus on keeping Luffy away from Saturn
There is no reason for round 2 against Kizaru to take place when there is a bigger threat in Egghead

Luffy is not going out of his way to face a less relevant character when the real villain is sitting there

If Kizaru comes back and goes after Luffy who is busy with Saturn, somebody else will intervene to stop Kizaru and that may be Zoro if he handles Lucci meanwhile or leaves Lucci to Sanji

Or maybe Conejo Blanco comes and stops Kizaru

We absolutely NEED it! I'll never forgive Oda if he doesn't do something along these lines and brings them all back together! Losing the Polar Tang and Victoria Punk was far too painful especially...
:parkcry::pepemotion::peperain:
As you said, you've not given up hope and neither will I, not yet anyway! We gotta have faith!

:cheers::ace::stealthblack:
They will show up for the final war.I think they might become temporary allies of some yonko to get revenge of Teach and Shanks.

There is no reason for round 2 against Kizaru to take place when there is a bigger threat in Egghead

Luffy is not going out of his way to face a less relevant character when the real villain is sitting there

If Kizaru comes back and goes after Luffy who is busy with Saturn, somebody else will intervene to stop Kizaru and that may be Zoro if he handles Lucci meanwhile or leaves Lucci to Sanji

Or maybe Conejo Blanco comes and stops Kizaru
We don't know how strong is Saturn yet.Some people are already putting him above Bonney and that is 200% bullshit.

G

Gorosei Informer

They will show up for the final war.I think they might become temporary allies of some yonko to get revenge of Teach and Shanks.
Yeah I definitely can see that happening. Maybe even a Supernova equivalent of the Cross Guild? 2 of them were able to take down a Yonko before by themselves too, so if they can reunite and gather whoever is left of their crews and some allies, then they can get some truly serious, karmic, poetic revenge and success as they deserve then!

I need to see them become Yonkos too eventually! Would be dope for them to gain some territories too.