Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
@Toby D. Dog spoilers out already thanks to Malik from TalkOP

- Chapter 1,098: Bonney.
- The unexpected enemy is the first Pacifista Prototype
- Kuma had already accepted to be transformed into a cyborg to protect Sorbet kingdom
- Saturn says that the only way to move forward with PX project is to erase Kuma’s existence and use “it” just as an imprint for PX’s mass production
- Ginny is captured to blackmail Kuma. She knows that and is willing to let herself be killed
- Kuma destroys Sorbet to protect Ginny, gaining himself the epithet “Tyrant”
- He accepts to become a Warlord to look for the Age Age fruit
- He commits lots of crimes on behalf of the WG and finally finds the Fruit
- He erases Ginny’s memories and makes her eat the fruit. Then he frees the “newborn” Bonney and treats her as his daughter
- “It’s just another form of love” says Kuma to Dragon
- Chapter ends with Kuma talking to Dragon after Thriller Bark and Sabaody events
- He talks to him about the Strawhats, he lets him know he’ll become a full cyborg with no will and affirms he’s made a deal with Vegapunk, involving two orders: one to protect the Sunny until the crew is back, the other to always protect Ginny/Bonney
- End of flashback, Kuma arrives on Egghead
- End of chapter

- Break next week

- Kuma had already accepted to be transformed into a cyborg to protect Sorbet kingdom
- Saturn says that the only way to move forward with PX project is to erase Kuma’s existence and use “it” just as an imprint for PX’s mass production
- Ginny is captured to blackmail Kuma. She knows that and is willing to let herself be killed
- He erases Ginny’s memories and makes her eat the fruit. Then he frees the “newborn” Bonney and treats her as his daughter
- Chapter ends with Kuma talking to Dragon after Thriller Bark and Sabaody events
- He talks to him about the Strawhats, he lets him know he’ll become a full cyborg with no will and affirms he’s made a deal with Vegapunk, involving two orders: one to protect the Sunny until the crew is back, the other to always protect Ginny/Bonney
- End of chapter

- Break next week
:whitepress:

C

Cruxroux

I'm surprised to see you post something like this.

The women on this forum are just as cool as the men, and have to deal with way too much harassment. Hell, Toby just got bullied by Rootbeer because Rootbeer thought he was a women, supposedly (thought I don't trust Rootbeer).

It's sad to see you post this, because Eten's not here anymore because people were so casual about bullying her.

I'm the opposite: I believe men are generally stronger than women, and women are generally smarter than men. Both genders have their flaws. Women aren't lesser than men, just different. Same thing with different animals, some are better at one thing, others at another. Women do more child-rearing than men, because they are built for it; their genitals incubate and produce children, and their breasts are used to feed children.

But, children are way worse off without male role models present in their life. Just because women physically do more to raise children, it doesn't mean fathers are lesser, it just means women's bodies are built to create and sustain children, while men are built to feed adults and protect children. Equality comes from men and working together, even in terms of gay relationships. Gay couples need to make sure their children have access to mentor's of the sex opposite to their parents. This is why it takes a village to raise child; if a kid has lesbian parents, they need male role models in their life. If a kid has gay male parents, they need female role models in their life.

The girl I had a crush on in high school was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much smarter than my horny dumbass.
Huh....
See don't get me wrong.
And also I'm not reading that , I already know where this is going.
I said some bold stuff out of my experience.
Generalized them , my fault agreed. I apologize
But I really can't change the opinion until i personally meet someone like that.

I hold nothing against women , i got female friends too.

You're escalating stuff from one thing to another. I have never participated in bullying any women on this forum or even on internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh....
See don't get me wrong.
And also I'm not reading that , I already know where this is going.
I said some bold stuff out of my experience.
Generalized them , my fault agreed.
But I really can't change the opinion until i personally meet someone like that.
I think its because you have to go to different types of groups to meet a woman like that, trust me they exist
Post automatically merged:

She spammed AdCoC against Law and Kidd?
We reading the same thing bro?
Thats the point, she didnt spammed... thats why I hate that fight

- End of chapter

- Break next week
If that was real it would be like Kamichama Karin.

Dunno if you ever seen the anime but Karin the female lead turns out to be the deaged wife of Kazune the male lead who is a child clone of her husband, who sacrifices himself for her safety. And Kazune's roommate Himeka who is their age now is their older selves daughter lol.

Dunno if you ever seen the anime but Karin the female lead turns out to be the deaged wife of Kazune the male lead who is a chils clone of her husband who sacrifices himself for her safety. And Kazune's roommate Himeka who is their age now is their older selves daughter lol.
You certainly haven't watched the movie Predestination, one of the most fucked up movies I have ever watched

Dunno if you ever seen the anime but Karin the female lead turns out to be the deaged wife of Kazune the male lead who is a child clone of her husband, who sacrifices himself for her safety. And Kazune's roommate Himeka who is their age now is their older selves daughter lol.
Oda draws direct inspiration from many other places, so that is likely the case.