Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
The use of age age fruit matures your body to that specific age so why are you all crying? Luffy was turned into a sick old man, Jimbei into his child form(lookes exactly like the seraphim :kobeha:)
Only those that made comments about Bonney might be coping now but if you know, you know. Using df power Bonney actually becomes 22,8,45,70 years old at will and the body also grows to that level.
By your logic Nami shouldn't have smoked adult momo when he came to hug because chronologically he is just 8 years, he isn't physically 8 anymore and neither is bonney when she is 22.
I ain't justifying anything but the mangaka hasn't done anything bad with her and only some users here talking about her in a sexual tone that too of when she is 22-24 years old.
Calm down.
this was about the lolicon remark though

it wasn't about Bonney transforms herself into future self or becomes future self. it was straight up about loli crap
that's all

C

Cruxroux

Choose your next words carefully :beckmoji:
I said what I said.

Why tf we discussing someone else pedo History here.
Wasn't political thread already enough for these kind of topics.
Instead of discussing spoilers or anything informative. We are abusing here to someone , who ain't even listening. And it's been going on since past whole week.
Don't know why some of you wants to be the white knight in the shining armour , when their own history isn't clean.
The hypocrisy.
:lusalty::lusalty:

I'm done with this forum. I had enough yesterday.

:hapnoel::hapnoel:

If any mods available out there perma ban this... I'm not coming back.

I would rather watch mid show than discuss Pedophile history here.

He looked better...when he was growing back from a flower. Also doesn't this proves that his sword isn't made of metal since it grew back with him?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I said what I said.

Why tf we discussing someone else pedo History here.
Wasn't political thread already enough for these kind of topics.
Instead of discussing spoilers or anything informative. We are abusing here to someone , who ain't even listening. And it's been going on since past whole week.
Don't know why some of you wants to be the white knight in the shining armour , when their own history isn't clean.
The hypocrisy.
:lusalty::lusalty:

I'm done with this forum. I had enough yesterday.

:hapnoel::hapnoel:

If any mods available out there perma ban this... I'm not coming back.

I would rather watch mid show than discuss Pedophile history here.
No comeback. This topic is over.