Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Maybe he felt personally insulted :kayneshrug:
Any Hindu would be offended by that slur. We have even bigger words to describe him but we aren't like him. What he did is the true face of his faith. If I become bigot and talk shit about other religions, will I be not banned? Then what is stopping the banhammer? This is equivalent to antiseminism, islamophobia, racial hate, etc. Just because majority don't follow one religion here, there should be no room for intolerance.

Any Hindu would be offended by that slur. We have even bigger words to describe him but we aren't like him. What he did is the true face of his faith. If I become bigot and talk shit about other religions, will I be not banned? Then what is stopping the banhammer? This is equivalent to antiseminism, islamophobia, racial hate, etc. Just because majority don't follow one religion here, there should be no room for intolerance.
That's not what we're talking about.

G

Gorosei Informer

Exactly man, this is just as bad as their use of "Paki" as an insult or worse the N word or the "ethnic/brown skin version" of it which is the N word with Sand in front of it.

Its fucking disgusting especially when you know what it means and why its said, who uses it and why.

Redon has totally killed the spoiler community.

We used to get fake spoilers on Saturdays that everyone freaked out over. Sunday some real spoilers got mixed in with the fake stuff. Monday brief confirmed spoilers that people used to make the craziest extrapolations, only to be proven wrong on Tuesday when the full spoilers came out.

Now we get literally nothing untill 24 hours before the raws drop.

Exactly man, this is just as bad as their use of "Paki" as an insult or worse the N word or the "ethnic/brown skin version" of it which is the N word with Sand in front of it.

Its fucking disgusting especially when you know what it means and why its said, who uses it and why.
I agree. The history shows the barbarism India has to go through during the Mughal empire and then coming and joking like that is a very big insult. I challenge him to do that when he comes to India. Freaking keyboard warrior.
True that. Balant hate crime against others. I haven't seen any Indian coming here and openly targetting any other nationality. These guys should be dealt with as an example. Has any indian done anything to them? Prolly not. Hate for fun then.

I heard about him saying something about Indians from uh... "A little birdy", but I didn't know if it was true.
Damn. Though come to think of it I think I did see him say a racist word or something
The word he used was utter shameful and degradory. Equivalent to using the N word or using the S N word versus his own faith. Thats disgusting. I was cool with him here, talked a lot. I didn't know he was a shamble of a human. This comes as a shock to me.