Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

oh my lord you have seen a lot. I have witnessed much racism myself. Actually if you see how the big countries like the UK, the USA are running majority of the men at the forefront have immigrated to the respective countries and give their best for prosperity but locals sit on the sofa muching McDs getting fat and start spreading hate.
Thats so fucking true! They deported a lot of foreign people here with Brexit and shit and the country is STRUGGLING due to it! Especially healthcare too for example!
Thats a great point, its the basement dwellers, the no lifers, couch potatoes who often have to time to fester hate, spread it and attack others. They're projecting their own self hate and jealousy onto others who are generous, selfless, honest, hardworking, kind, successful, accomplished etc.

I have soft corner for everyone that gets hate, whether racially, religion, work, what not. Not saying my country or India doesn't have its own problems but there is no point in discriminating fellow humans when the only difference is the skin topography and the mind. Everything else is the same. My liver is called liver so is of an indian or chinese or Iraqi.
Amen man, discrimination is fucked up, actual prejudice I mean. Ive met people from so many parts of the world, mostly meeting them online and its such a lifechanging experience when you meet people from other religions, cultures, countries and such, really broadens your perspective of the world and such. I enjoy learning about other cultures and languages so much, although im a lot lazier about it now but I still love to meet people from different parts of the world, get to see their cultures, perspectives, music, food and so on.

DIscriminating people for gender, height, skin colour and even shade of colour (colourism and thus skin bleaching that many feel they have to do too, which I know India and China have huge problems with for example, maybe parts of Africa too), is just fucked up beyond words. I could not say it better than you said. A friend of mine once told me, it doesnt matter what you look like on the outside, how different and such, we all bleed the same colour. We're all still humans, the same race, the same species.

Thats so fucking true! They deported a lot of foreign people here with Brexit and shit and the country is STRUGGLING due to it! Especially healthcare too for example!
Thats a great point, its the basement dwellers, the no lifers, couch potatoes who often have to time to fester hate, spread it and attack others. They're projecting their own self hate and jealousy onto others who are generous, selfless, honest, hardworking, kind, successful, accomplished etc.

Amen man, discrimination is fucked up, actual prejudice I mean. Ive met people from so many parts of the world, mostly meeting them online and its such a lifechanging experience when you meet people from other religions, cultures, countries and such, really broadens your perspective of the world and such. I enjoy learning about other cultures and languages so much, although im a lot lazier about it now but I still love to meet people from different parts of the world, get to see their cultures, perspectives, music, food and so on.

DIscrimianting people for gender, height, skin colour and even shade of colour (colourism and thus skin bleaching that many feel they have to do too, which I know India and China have huge problems with for example, maybe parts of Africa too), is just fucked up beyond words. I could not say it better than you said. A friend of mine once told me, it doesnt matter what you look like on the outside, how different and such, we all bleed the same colour. We're all still humans, the same race, the same species.
Preach.

Then, the way Nami leaves and says in her message Shiki is a legendary pirate and Luffy is no match for him, is the same setup as Sanji saying all those fake words to make Nami and Luffy leave.
Wrong...
Nami didn't wanted Luffy to leave. It was not fake message. It just Luffy didn't hear the last part.

" Please forgive me for being unable to say farewell to you all directly. I have decided to join Shiki's crew as their navigator. Shiki is a legendary pirate who you could never match up to even if you stood up to him. Even if you came after me you would only end up losing your lives. I will say this much, promise you will come rescue me. "