Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
i'm rewatching death note...

naomi misora was so brilliant she needed just ONE episode to completely solve the mystery of kira - yet so dumb she brainfart-revealed everything she knew/deduced to a random fucking stranger

I kinda can agree with a Stranger part but She really isn't a Brainfart tbh
Light literally had to reveal that he is Chief of Police Soichiro Yagami's son and part of L team to gain her trust and had her reveal her id after sus-ing on Light multiple times ( even almost exposed him after the FBI ID part ) ,
Her Brilliant deduction and intelligence were destroyed by Light Manipulated ability when She was emotionally weak to begin with due to her Fiancee soon to be married ( Ray ) were killed because of Kira, She desperately wants to track and expose Kira so thats more on Light Ability imo.
ngl that part makes me frustrated me too lol, but after seeing it so many times i kinda get why she reveal it

Gag moment. Nami's CoC is just a gag unlike Hancock :happinesspunch:
When I will come back on Sunday , I will be annoying.
Just need little bit help from Toei
I don't trust Toei
:pepehands:
Post automatically merged:

- A character confirm Nami has CoC
- Lightining
- Rubber Man Injured

What more evidences the flat earthers want to accept nami CoC??

Gags are canon, if its not canon then you have to commit yourself with the idea that Sanji is not a pervert (because this is also just a gag)

:pepapoo:
If it was just a Gag then what was the point of lightning.
He has never done something like that before

There was countless scene where Nami has beaten Luffy but not a single time there was lightning.