Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I’m tired lf WG, full of weebs who never show their faces or what they do, bait and write shit while truthers like Critical banned

Noome in forum has any succes other than being known in forum ,

You compare with critical that is banned, the director of the biggest documentary in sweden met Critical in a gym and said he wanted him to Play a role as Viking lol

and they used that scene of critical rowing a vikingboat in the intro

@Blackbeard @Sasaki Kojirō @SakazOuki @Akai2

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It's invigorating for me to know that Critical is well and actively engaged in series. He is one of the few guys I could call a friend. We used to watch Brazil's games on Discord together while he shared his plans for the future. He's a very good person, and that's why God opened doors for him. I just hope that one day he will be forgiven by those resentful people and can return to the forum to spread light as he always did. He is an excellent power scaler; I remember he had predicted that Kaido would defeat 2 admirals, and he was right. He got most things right that happened in Wano, especially Kaido being the strongest being in the series.

Trying to reestablish contact so that he can come to Brazil and play beach soccer with me. :cheers: @Zolo

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It's invigorating for me to know that Critical is well and actively engaged in series. He is one of the few guys I could call a friend. We used to watch Brazil's games on Discord together while he shared his plans for the future. He's a very good person, and that's why God opened doors for him. I just hope that one day he will be forgiven by those resentful people and can return to the forum to spread light as he always did. He is an excellent power scaler; I remember he had predicted that Kaido would defeat 2 admirals, and he was right. He got most things right that happened in Wano, especially Kaido being the strongest being in the series.

Trying to reestablish contact so that he can come to Brazil and play beach soccer with me. :cheers: @Sanji
Good things happen to good people. Hes my close friend too , I hope both of us will be able to do bullet ant ritual in brazil
Post automatically merged:

@Sasaki Kojirō he would never stop playing soccer in Brazil

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Good things happen to good people. Hes my close friend too , I hope both of us will be able to do bullet ant ritual in brazil
Post automatically merged:

@Sasaki Kojirō he would never stop playing soccer in Brazil
That's great because on every beach here in Brazil, there's a Messi or a CR7 playing. You are very welcome to visit this beautiful country. :cheers:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
LOL I don't why this is so funny to me.

"Elon the typa guy to apologize out loud when he accidentally runs into an NPC while driving"

Techheads are always so weird/goofy.

I'm not a Musk fan, but, he does make for great memes, and does some cool stuff. Totally full of himself, but FAR, FAR from my least favorite rich person.

LOL I don't why this is so funny to me.

"Elon the typa guy to apologize out loud when he accidentally runs into an NPC while driving"

Techheads are always so weird/goofy.

I'm not a Musk fan, but, he does make for great memes, and does some cool stuff. Totally full of himself, but FAR, FAR from my least favorite rich person.
He actually said this btw

Dude is a living meme :denzimote: