Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Man I swear to God if Saturn is strugling against Kuma...

This guy hasn't land a single hit on no one since his introduction!! He did more when he arrives (exploding a guy's head) than the last 10 freaking chapters). I know those were Kuma fb but still man, he needs to low diff Kuma, Bonney, Kizaru, Goofy and Dragon at the same time!! Only Smoker can save them.

Man I swear to God if Saturn is strugling against Kuma...

This guy hasn't land a single hit on no one since his introduction!! He did more when he arrives (exploding a guy's head) than the last 10 freaking chapters). I know those were Kuma fb but still man, he needs to low diff Kuma, Bonney, Kizaru, Goofy and Dragon at the same time!! Only Smoker can save them.
Saturn was shitting himself last chapter lol. Kuma will land some pretty good hits before saturn puts him down/if saturn puts him down.

Were Luffy's parents killed, his sister separated and his citizens ruled over 20 years by Kaido? Did momo beat Kaido? No, Godfy negs.
Post automatically merged:

Godfy negged him
Godfy will fight the strongest opponent, Kizaru While Kuma completes his character arc by becoming a warrior like Nika and ultimately sacrificing himself to avenge Ginny and protect Bonney.

Saturn was shitting himself last chapter lol. Kuma will land some pretty good hits before saturn puts him down/if saturn puts him down.
Them this arc was a waste of time, and the gorosei are all frauds and the tension eos is lost!!!

I need Saturn to be really strong here and solidifies the others goroseis as top final game villains... after Kaido, is hard to imagine Luffy strugling against someone again... Imu and the gorosei could change that but...