Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Yes. I can still enjoy a story with no tension lol.

And yes, 90% of shonen are trash. Do you know just how many shonen manga there are? just how many get cancelled in a few chapters?
I mean popular shonen. There’s very few exceptions.
Post automatically merged:

Why wasn’t luffy this bad after round 1 of gear 5 with Kaido? Or after lucci?

I wonder what it could be…
Story.

Why are they the highest authorities? Because they’re given power by imu.

Why rule the world? Because they know of imus existence.

Bros literally just a devil fruit merchant with a unique hax ability lmao and with them being known fighters the phrase “their rule is only guaranteed by the admirals” tells us outright who the top tier within the organizations are.

Yall jump on fads too quickly
"Bros literally just a devil fruit merchant with a unique hax ability"
Lol I just remember this quote from Admirals haters, they called them that way... when it was revealed Aokiji was just as strong as Garp without his devil fruit (back in chapter 1087) everyone was quiet:gokulaugh:

If those 5 aren't top tier why they are the highest authority?

-But Spandam...

-Why they rule the world?

-But they aren't fighters...

-THEY ARE!!! Why save them for the last saga if they aren't top tiers??

-They aren't that strong

-My boy just show up and all the top tiers at Edgghead notice him, a guy's head exploded, put Sanji and the rest down with just a glaze, and so far no one has landed an hit on him (so far).
It can be hax, he can have extremely difficult powers to deal with, but not be straight Top Tier, if they are cool, if they aren't cool too.

Ahhh so we find out one of Saturn's abilities this chapter.

He can redirect "ENERGIES" back at a person (whatever that means). So kumas attack lands but is redirected back at him.

Lol the one that saves bonnet this chapter is Zoro. Which leaves the question "what happened to lucci"?

Luffy is now back on his feet and so is kizaru.so we literally have Saturn and kizaru and Luffy and Zoro this chapter. Interesting
It's interesting how I said this from a while ago and it seems something along this line will happen this chapter

Luffy passed out due to gear 5 while kizaru is out due to a punch that's a massive difference
Kizaru never passed out though, he was dizzy for like a minute. By this logic Luffy defeated Doffy when he landed Leo Bazooka because Doffy was immobilized for several pages.
Stamina/endurane is part of what makes one a good fighter, if Luffy can't put Kizaru down for good before reaching his limits, it's because he isn't strong enough to do so.

"Bros literally just a devil fruit merchant with a unique hax ability"
Lol I just remember this quote from Admirals haters, they called them that way... when it was revealed Aokiji was just as strong as Garp without his devil fruit (back in chapter 1087) everyone was quiet:gokulaugh:
Uh huh, and you think Saturn being slower than Franky is just plot I’m assuming?

My man Yasheen is keen on Kizaru being the main villain of this arc. I honestly don’t understand it either, but he’s been saying it for months now.
It's funny because I've been saying the gorosei were immortal months before Saturn entered the barrier. Sure I've made a few wrong predictions, but overall if you couldn't see Saturn was the main foe here as soon as he was confirmed to be part of the fleet, you were deluding yourself.