Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Don't me in with you clown.
It was simply a speculation with no hints or spoilers around. No one is even hyping it up.
Yea I shit on the series , not 24/7 I'm not jobless and useless as you , I login once or twice a day.
I have already lost interest in reading the this clown seriesm

Well unlike nobody here wants to sound or even look cool , it's simply you keeps on pointing stuff like some grown pathetic adult.
Dude Avoid it , if it bothers you this much , I have already multiple times , put me on ignore have a safe circle herking with your followers here.

Get a life , Stop interfering into people buisness here , It's public forum and opinion would be out there regardless.

Clowns like you can't accept the fact that other person don't like the series.
But naah , let's act and sound cool , point him out.
Have a safe dick riding , I'm doje with this forum. It's great I went away from a month , came back just to check and realize this series isn't really my thing. And ofc people here , specifically you and clown army are the morally correct people here.

Enjoy your time. I waa either way tired clowns like you , Kerk , Nikainparis
Ecen erkan is bearable , clowns like you aren't.
:hapnoel:
The fuck is going on??
If Moria could keep a bad bitch like Perona under his wing that means @MonsterZoro may really have a chance at bagging a Korean girl :christnally:

I bet you none of them actually have anything yet.

No way Redone would go this long without posting a hint otherwise.
Idk, he did give a reaction that could be a hint. Tbh I'm not gonna rag on Redon too much because at the end of the day his summaries are still the most useful spoiler, like, last chapter Pew just didn't mention the fact that Luffy went sonewhere for some reason so it was like only Kizaru moved and Luffy was just down the whole chapter