Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Don't me in with you clown.
It was simply a speculation with no hints or spoilers around. No one is even hyping it up.
Yea I shit on the series , not 24/7 I'm not jobless and useless as you , I login once or twice a day.
I have already lost interest in reading the this clown seriesm

Well unlike nobody here wants to sound or even look cool , it's simply you keeps on pointing stuff like some grown pathetic adult.
Dude Avoid it , if it bothers you this much , I have already multiple times , put me on ignore have a safe circle herking with your followers here.

Get a life , Stop interfering into people buisness here , It's public forum and opinion would be out there regardless.

Clowns like you can't accept the fact that other person don't like the series.
But naah , let's act and sound cool , point him out.
Have a safe dick riding , I'm doje with this forum. It's great I went away from a month , came back just to check and realize this series isn't really my thing. And ofc people here , specifically you and clown army are the morally correct people here.

Enjoy your time. I waa either way tired clowns like you , Kerk , Nikainparis
Ecen erkan is bearable , clowns like you aren't.
:hapnoel:
Man, these are the worst written paragraphs I've ever read in my life. It's funny how you feel entitled to call me a clown and to say that I have no life when you actively complain about your personal life and lack of interpersonal relationships in here. You get triggered over lighthearted memes and blocked me after quoting JJJ from spider-man, you really are bitch-made dude.

Hopefully you use your time away from this forum doing things you actually like, and maybe learning English.

Last edited:
My spoiler provider just got back to me, open the thread
Chapter title= "A legend lurks..."
-Chapter starts where from where the last ended ships around the shore are preparing to shopt cannonballs under Saturn orders, however, in a epic double spread giant black lightning blasts explode across the ships, blowing them up
-Saturn is suddenly heavily sweating, he can sense something "th-that presence I hadn't felt it in 800 years.....Why is he here?! Why is he alive?!"
-Kizaru "I am having trouble keeping on my feet....What is that?!"
-Kizaru is visibly flustered, he has lost his crew
-At the end of the chapter we see who's haki it is, he is like a shadow/silhouette but who it is is clear ny shape, he says "where is the wariior in white?"
-The silhouette and haki is of none other then Gaimon

My spoiler provider just got back to me, open the thread
Chapter title= "A legend lurks..."
-Chapter starts where from where the last ended ships around the shore are preparing to shopt cannonballs under Saturn orders, however, in a epic double spread giant black lightning blasts explode across the ships, blowing them up
-Saturn is suddenly heavily sweating, he can sense something "th-that presence I hadn't felt it in 800 years.....Why is he here?! Why is he alive?!"
-Kizaru "I am having trouble keeping on my feet....What is that?!"
-Kizaru is visibly flustered, he has lost his crew
-At the end of the chapter we see who's haki it is, he is like a shadow/silhouette but who it is is clear ny shape, he says "where is the wariior in white?"
-The silhouette and haki is of none other then Gaimon
Fake spoilers always follow the same template.