Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
Thats an interesting debate thats been coming up for quite a few years too, assuming we still have spoiler leakers somehow by the time the end of OP comes and thus we find out whatever the One Piece is (Its THAT thing and a silhouette at best if not offscreened or some highlight/speedrun panels without dialogue at least or even just a THEORY, a Pirate Theory or the friends we made all along the way), how are the leakers gonna handle it?

Even if Redon is still leaking and tweaking, seething and tweeting, whats gonna stop some other wannabe leakers leaking it and causing the biggest shitstorm on the Internet with One Piece since Gear 5 and thus Luffys awakening?
Will Redon just ambigiously hint at what is is or it being revealed depending and not say what it is too?

Surely Shuiesha will go the most BLOODTHIRSTY on hunting down leakers at this point especially to try to avoid the Internet and thus the world finding out and being spoiled on the surprise of the OP itself? Even within Japan itself too, which will leak out onto the Internet somehow anyway?
Post automatically merged:

LMFAO, either that or they found Oda!

:risitameh::saden::risiup::hapnoel:
This is usual stuff. They did the same thing when we were in WCI. When you post leaks early than wednesday you will get caught eventually.
Every couple of years they hunt the leakers. They cant stop leaks until they go completely digital. (they wont)

No more spoilers....
Will be having chapter discussion only after official release
No more early trolls and slander from half-ass spoiler
:josad:

Wonder what the atmosphere will be here, would be rather interesting to see when all us suddenly need to wait chapter at the time of offical release.
:suresure:

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
I'm fascinated to see how One Piece handles leaks going forward.

Like, think about it. Think about HOW MUCH MONEY you could actually make if you got the Raws for the One Piece reveal early.

It's going to be actual cyberwarfare. The fake leaks will be everywhere. I might actually go full radio silence for that, provided I'm still kicking. I wonder if people in the afterlife already know what it is, or if they're waiting like the rest of us.

The last thing I want is to die and have some fucker in hell spoil One Piece's ending for me immediately, damn it.
In 2019, a leaker by the name of Wataru Adachi was arrested after turning himself in. He hosted a site called Mangamura which was created April 2017 and had 620 million total visitors in one year.

"The association estimates that number of visitors translates into losses of ¥319.2 billion for the manga industry."

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I'm fascinated to see how One Piece handles leaks going forward.

Like, think about it. Think about HOW MUCH MONEY you could actually make if you got the Raws for the One Piece reveal early.

It's going to be actual cyberwarfare. The fake leaks will be everywhere. I might actually go full radio silence for that, provided I'm still kicking. I wonder if people in the afterlife already know what it is, or if they're waiting like the rest of us.

The last thing I want is to die and have some fucker in hell spoil One Piece's ending for me immediately, damn it.
Thats a great point! I wouldnt be surprised if people straight up try to kill each other over those leaks, potential doxxing at least, shit would be so extremely valuable like the most expensive "gear" or drugs ofc. One Piece is like crack cocaine so it fits too /s! (Not that I know what crack cocaine is but we're definitely hardcore crazy addicts thanks to Oda especially lmao, fucking Will of Dealer)

Yes actual cyberwarfare, EXACTLY! OH GOD THE FAKE LEAKS LMFAO! WE'RE GONNA GET THOUSANDS OF FAKE LEAKS ON WHATEVER IT IS AND SOMEHOW ALL OF THEM WILL BE WRONG AND NOT GUESS WHAT IT IS LMAO!

Dear god, I cant even imagine the chaos, maybe this is the great throne war Oda said would happen? /s

Yeah thats a great point, all the people who've died (including Kiri and Jmena ofc sigh) will never know how OP ends, what the OP is etc, because Oda has fucking milked this shit for almost 3 decades now and will continue to do so for over 3 decades at least!

We're unironically gonna need to discover immortality to see the end of One Piece at this rate and we need it for Oda so he can actually finish the series and not "expire prematurely" like Miura did ofc! You think what happened to Miura and Yugiohs creator also would fucking wake Oda up, especially given how much more "mortal" we feel as we get a lot older and Oda even said this is his last chance to see One Piece flourish globally and read a whole new global audience in his "expected lifetime". Zoro with the Grim Reaper almost feels like an ironic nod to how Oda seems to be playing with death too with how much hes overworked himself for decades and even ended up hospitalised b before!

LMAO, you think you're going to hell man?! Or are you just on that Hazbin Hotel grind? Hell would definitely be an eternal loop of all of Odas nonsense and break spamming and the story being stagnated to hell with no real progress, tons of mystery baiting, silhouettes, pointless new characters and other nonsense in the FINAL SAGA with a "greatly revised story" prepared for it....OH WAIT!

But yeah I can see Hell involving us never finding out what the One Piece is, only to be tormented with endless fake leaks of it or being told what the ending is way ahead of time but never getting to see it for ourselves. Also having to watch the worst of Toei with the One Piece anime on loop too.

:snoopy::crazwhat::ronalugh::parkcry::kawak::kobeha: