Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
โ€Ž
This was 3 years ago but he left and never come back

I noticed the generally same takes of you two and both are from BD too
Lol!! So there are more guys from BD here? I met Al Sama today and apparently "Reborn" but you never know how truthful anybody is on the internet.

Having the same takes is interesting though. What kind of takes? Political or Zoro/Sanji stuff?

G

Gorosei Informer

Pack your bags, we're going to Ohio

The funny thing is, i've made a new close friend recently, he's a very funny and chill guy, a One Piece fan and everything and he's unironically from Ohio along with a friend of his I met too! Met them during an online match, had no idea where they are from, I randomly sent them that video after finding it and he LOST his shit massively! He kept watching it and laughing his ass over constantly! He says he never felt Ohio represented so accurately as this LMFAO!
He went on a massive binge of these videos and kept sending them to me whilst losing his shit, sides, sanity, whatever else in voice chat, he kept laughing so much lol.
it was such a hilariously weird but wholesome experience!

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
That guy was a bitch, folded so easily even though we were all mostly dunking on Final :mihanha:
I have tears of joy in my eyes when I remind myself of that fucking situation:suresure:

Dude acted like a spoiled brat in an Italian restaurant cause: "NO PASTA PLEASE".
:milaugh:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
โ€Ž
Lol!! So there are more guys from BD here? I met Al Sama today and apparently "Reborn" but you never know how truthful anybody is on the internet.

Having the same takes is interesting though. What kind of takes? Political or Zoro/Sanji stuff?
He avoid politics.

But when it comes to Zoro/ Sanji / Admirals stuff it's mostly the same lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ohio Fried Chicken.

Jake Paulers Number One!

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE!
:king: