Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
1- I don't remember Luffy ever saying that he needed g4 to defeat Ulti.

2- You can't use base luffy as a comparison in Luffy vs ulti, Luffy leveled up by fighting against Kaido on the roof after ulti, and his base form became even stronger, mastering Ryou and other hakis
So it's not the same.

I am also sure that nami defeated the ulti with zeus, does zeus have more attack power than base form luffy?
1. Go back and re-read the manga

2. Bullshit actually since he perfected the use of internal destruction with ryou BEFORE he even faced ulti and before the actual raid. So again if the plot demanded it BASE luffy should have been enough. To add luffys based increased from his training in udon prison (being chained with seastone cuffs while lifting heavy objects and being trained in internal destruction ryou by old man hyo). And then he futher trained with ryou before they started the raid So luffys base stats had increased BEFORE he even fought kaido the second time and then after fighting kaido again it continued to increase

3. Nami defeated ulti with Zeus...... because it was stated that her HP was so terrible due to her being hit by big moms MAZER Canon that consisted of the combined force of hera and promethues and napoleon which caused her internal damaged to the point that it knocked her out. Even after she got up it was stated that her insides were still damaged due to big moms attack prior which is why she was weakened enough for zeus to damage her lol. So yeah bigmoms Mazer Canon >>>>>>> base luffys attacks (even with haki) on ulti

Last edited:
1. Go back and re-read the manga

2. Bullshit actually since he perfected the use of internal destruction with ryou BEFORE he even faced ulti and before the actual raid. So again if the plot demanded it BASE luffy should have been enough. To add luffys based increased from his training in udon prison (being chained with seastone cuffs while lifting heavy objects and being trained in internal destruction ryou by old man hyo). And then he futher trained with ryou before they started the raid So luffys base stats had increased BEFORE he even fought kaido the second time and then after fighting kaido again it continued to increase

3. Nami defeated ulti with Zeus...... because it was stated that her HP was so terrible due to her being hit by big moms MAZER Canon that consisted of the combined force of hera and promethues and napoleon which caused her internal damaged to the point that it knocked her out. Even after she got up it was stated that her insides were still damaged due to big moms attack prior which is why she was weakened enough for zeus to damage her lol. So yeah bigmoms Mazer Canon >>>>>>> base luffys attacks (even with haki) on ulti

He doesn't say anything in the scene, he was just about to switch to Gear 4 and the attack he used was the Elephant Gun and the attack he used was just an attack using armament haki.

Also, contrary to what you said, Luffy Ryou also didn't manage to fully master it but he managed to do it on the roof and went to the next level like I said Luffy After fighting Kaido on the Roof, his power increased a lot, Luffy's base form is not enough against ulti, but why is it effective against Kaido:) So let me ask you in your way, why didn't Luffy use Ryou against Ulti?

How can Ulti's attacks, which are not enough to defeat Usopp and Nami, defeat Luffy?

G4 Luffy's single attack was enough to knock down a number, you don't even know how to understand the level of power in the operation

From this point of view, we can also introduce Blackbeard as a very weak character compared to other high-level characters

He doesn't say anything in the scene, he was just about to switch to Gear 4 and the attack he used was the Elephant Gun and the attack he used was just an attack using armament haki.

Also, contrary to what you said, Luffy Ryou also didn't manage to fully master it but he managed to do it on the roof and went to the next level like I said Luffy After fighting Kaido on the Roof, his power increased a lot, Luffy's base form is not enough against ulti, but why is it effective against Kaido:) So let me ask you in your way, why didn't Luffy use Ryou against Ulti?

How can Ulti's attacks, which are not enough to defeat Usopp and Nami, defeat Luffy?

G4 Luffy's single attack was enough to knock down a number, you don't even know how to understand the level of power in the operation

From this point of view, we can also introduce Blackbeard as a very weak character compared to other high-level characters
1. BULLSHIT. He stated in the panel I showed you that "her powers are to strong" and then proceeded to say gear 4.

Luffy: " her powers to strong"

Ulti: " Ulti Meteor..."

Luffy: "Uh-Oh! Gear Four..."

Luffy found ulti strong enough for him to need to require g4 had the fight continued even though he already had advanced coO (future sight and advanced coA (internal destruction ryou)

2. ALSO BULLSHIT. It was mastered before his fight with kaido. Hence why he was able to hit kaido severely with red rock upon everyone arriving to the roof with kidd being shocked that physical blunt attacks could actually work on kaido lol. He then took it a step further adding advanced coc to his internal destruction ryou. To do that he had to already master the ability of ryou in the first place.

3. Ask luffy who stated In the panel that i stated that "she too strong" when facing ulti lol.

4. The numbers are weaker than the flying 6 yet luffy still needed g4 to one shot the number (luffy could defeat him in base just not oneshot him). This goes hand and hand with my point that luffy needed g4 against ulti even though he already had internal destruction ryou lol

5. His base form increased BEFORE fighting ulti. It then further increased again while he was fighting kaido. Current egghead base luffy is stronger than the base luffy that fought kaido. So it further begs to question why couldn't base luffy 1 tap awakened lucci. And if your answer is "Because of plot to move the narrative" that would also equally indicate that it was also "PLOT" that wrote lucci as being strong enough to require luffy to use g5 on lol.
It's why your assumption of PLOT works against you

Last edited:
1. BULLSHIT. He stated in the panel I showed you that "her powers are to strong" and then proceeded to say gear 4.

Luffy: " her powers to strong"

Ulti: " Ulti Meteor..."

Luffy: "Uh-Oh! Gear Four..."

Luffy found ulti strong enough for him to need to require g4 had the fight continued even though he already had advanced coO (future sight and advanced coA (internal destruction ryou)

2. ALSO BULLSHIT. It was mastered before his fight with kaido. Hence why he was able to hit kaido severely with red rock upon everyone arriving to the roof with kidd being shocked that physical blunt attacks could actually work on kaido lol. He then took it a step further adding advanced coc to his internal destruction ryou. To do that he had to already master the ability of ryou in the first place.

3. Ask luffy who stated In the panel that i stated that "she too strong" when facing ulti lol.

4. The numbers are weaker than the flying 6 yet luffy still needed g4 to one shot the number (luffy could defeat him in base just not oneshot him). This goes hand and hand with my point that luffy needed g4 against ulti even though he already had internal destruction ryou lol

5. His base form increased BEFORE fighting ulti. It then further increased again while he was fighting kaido. Current egghead base luffy is stronger than the base luffy that fought kaido. So it further begs to question why couldn't base luffy 1 tap awakened lucci. And if your answer is "Because of plot to move the narrative" that would also equally indicate that it was also "PLOT" that wrote lucci as being strong enough to require luffy to use g5 on lol.
It's why your assumption of PLOT works against you
What form he used doesn't change anything, Luffy fought with kaido after fighting Ulti and greatly increased the power of all his forms, so G4 after the rooftop battle is something completely different, and the argument you used "kizaru beat Luffy with a single attack on gear 4" is wrong, we saw that He couldn't do that with his attack on Sanji, what I would look at is not what he used against Ulti. What can he do against Kaido , Lucci can't even come close to what he did, luffy was at yc1 level even without using acoc but even g4 luffy is not enough for Lucci and He needs to use Gear 5? Then Blackbeard can't be yonko level because he uses two devil fruits + haki against Law

I love the vibe Augur and Devon give off these last two chapter, the way Oda drew Devon's eyes on some Big Mom shit when she's insane. The way they played Saturn, no emotion whatsoever, cold responses.

Blackbeard pirates can negate the seraphims with zero efforts now. Just have Devon as Saturn command over them, completely backfiring on the Marines

Or if Saturn dies which is likely then the damage can go beyond that

@Blackbeard