Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
We're going to learn the name of the Ancient Kingdom.
>AncientCenturion
>AncientKingdom

Post automatically merged:

I am legally obligated to simp for way more Vice Admirals than I thought. Wow. All these hidden Furry coded Marines jobbing right in front of me this whole time.

What a revelation.

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

Eiichiro Oda, Japanese author of popular manga One Piece

WHO WHO WHO WHO

More things to bark at in One Piece
:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::shame:

@Mr. Reloaded I suddenly feel sorry for UwU i mean you somehow ironically.

It does not matter what men think in shonen unless it is explicitly part of their character. Luffy just like goku do not care about romance or whatever, they care about food a lot though
Luffy is very similar to Goku but not exactly the same and we never found out his thoughts on romance, now he has priorities and is interested in achieving them, what you say is something that would make Luffy's character insignificant, Luffy is a character who is very fond of freedom, but it doesn't matter what you think, you say "That woman loved him and married him" That's not like Luffy at all, Luffy, She has already rejected Hancock because she doesn't want to marry him, she is quite aware of what it means to marry, Goku may not be interested in romance but it is completely different Goku and Chichi got married because of a Purpose.

Luffy is very similar to Goku but not exactly the same and we never found out his thoughts on romance, now he has priorities and is interested in achieving them, what you say is something that would make Luffy's character insignificant, Luffy is a character who is very fond of freedom, but it doesn't matter what you think, you say "That woman loved him and married him" That's not like Luffy at all, Luffy, She has already rejected Hancock because she doesn't want to marry him, she is quite aware of what it means to marry, Goku may not be interested in romance but it is completely different Goku and Chichi got married because of a Purpose.
Correct, chichi could cook, and Boa can give luffy meat. Done.
I don't recall a shone in which the girl does not end with the guy she wants even if he rejected her, Sakura comes to mind

"Luffy doesn't care about romance, he just likes to eat meat", this is a complete illusion Oda said that luffy is like a child in terms of mentality, so it's not that he's not interested, but his priority is different, luffy is just like a kid right now, he's just trying to eat meat and keep his adventure, he's not usually interested in things like a kid, he's not usually interested in romance and stuff and he plays and eats, right? Luffy continues his adventure like this and eats meat, but luffy can't stay the same all the time, since he is a human being, he will see, learn and change, I hate those who consider luffy to be an emotionless piece of shit, he is not a human alien or anything, he can also learn and feel different things

Correct, chichi could cook, and Boa can give luffy meat. Done.
I don't recall a shone in which the girl does not end with the guy she wants even if he rejected her, Sakura comes to mind
Are we talking about cooking, then we cannot pass without saying how well nami can cook, sakura and nami are completely different characters, while sakura pursues the person she is in love with psychopathically and obsessively, while nami is on a completely different path.