Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Bro i am excited Lore piece is back . Power wanks wont happen y'all can step aside for this chapter.
What gonna happen: first 2 pages will be pacifistas fighting + 1 page of VA + 2 pages of strawhats reacting to Vegapunk video + 1 page of Saturn and Kizaru confused + 1 page of zoro huf huf + 3 pages of Vegapunk talking things we already know
Last panel Vegapunk says: so the truth about the world is... end of the chapter

What gonna happen: first 2 pages will be pacifistas fighting + 1 page of VA + 2 pages of strawhats reacting to Vegapunk video + 1 page of Saturn and Kizaru confused + 1 page of zoro huf huf + 3 pages of Vegapunk talking things we already know
Thats oda for you , he will troll us once again . :cheers:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Kaka was crazy good , he was the man before Messi even came into picture .
Messi and Ronaldo numbers ruined the early 2000s greats tbh

Kids now look at Kaka's statistics and see 18 goals the season he won Ballon D'Or and think he was a bum cause he didn't bang 60 goals like those freaks lol

Please just let the VAs get oneshot by the giants instead of wasting panel space

Messi and Ronaldo number ruined the early 2000s greats tbh

Kids now look at Kaka's statistics and see 18 goals the season he won Ballon D'Or and think he was a bum cause he didn't bang 60 goals like those freaks lol
I was Zidane fan when i was young used to have his jersey , they would have called Zidane bum as well with his stats . :milaugh:

Messi definitely is one of the greatest in history its crazy he has won all glories now he can retire but man is still playing he is not done .

Editor note: what is the truth about the world?
Break next week

Messi and Ronaldo numbers ruined the early 2000s greats tbh

Scrumptious facts there, buddy

Ruud van Nistelrooy was my fav player by far, and compared to Ronaldo and Messi he looks like some Slovenian League wonder of the week