Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
The thing with Enel is that despite his pre-ts version technically being one shot material to high/top tiers Oda really did a great job displaying his power visually. Raigo still holds up to this day
Skypeia was at his best art wise imo. Some stunning shots/panels and the setting really worked well for it too.

Enel is so underrated and so overly hated. Amazing antagonist imo.

The thing with Enel is that despite his pre-ts version technically being one shot material to high/top tiers Oda really did a great job displaying his power visually. Raigo still holds up to this day
I hate saying it but stuff like Raigo visually looks much more impressive/powerful than the PX tier laser beams Kizaru has been spamming on Egghead, Oda is a hack @EmperorKinyagi :hope:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I hate saying it but stuff like Raigo visually looks much more impressive/powerful than the PX tier laser beams Kizaru has been spamming on Egghead, Oda is a hack @EmperorKinyagi :hope:
I genuinely wanna cry MZ style with how much Kizaru has been getting nerfed, its fucking ridiculous. He was the most terrifying antagonist along with Magellan, Kuzan, Akainu and Enel for me. Not a coincidence almost all of them are Logias too lol. Magellan was close to as a logia as possible but his relentlessness, his ingenuity and true demonic fury were also terrifying, as lethal as his poison too.