Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
And that's perfectly fine! You got this, always think positive :endthis:
I know I got the tools to do good. Just gotta go and do it. Still scared as fuck tho
Post automatically merged:

Planning to be one this year too :endthis: Good luck brother :endthis:
Thank you:endthis:

It is the best experience a man can have. Give your best to your child!
I will definitely do my best. I have to work on myself allot more to be ready tho. Life's really weird

Sanji neg diff caribou who is Blackbeard 2.0
:crazwhat:
Don't care!! We had legit good news Bill is gon be a Dad now

Congratulations!!! I am not a dad, but I am a mom to an almost 6 month old. If you need to chat, then please feel free to reach out. The newborn stage is tiring, but all they really need is food, diaper change, and swaddling.
Sorry i always thought u a man but instead u a woman and a Momma. Respect the dedication:steef:

Lol I appreciate you
Yo congrats dude
Yessir. New part of life to master. Im slowly hyping myself up to it.
Thank you. I think it's time everyone knows my real name is Tristan. Lol
Congratulations!!! I am not a dad, but I am a mom to an almost 6 month old. If you need to chat, then please feel free to reach out. The newborn stage is tiring, but all they really need is food, diaper change, and swaddling.
Definitely will hanners. You'll probably hear allot from me when the time comes

Don't care!! We had legit good news Bill is gon be a Dad now

Sorry i always thought u a man but instead u a woman and a Momma. Respect the dedication:steef:
Don’t worry you aren’t the first one to think I am a man. Nope, I am a happily married woman and mom! Should I put my pronouns in my bio?

@BillSlipton right now your job is to take care of yourself and wife/girlfriend. Spend some quality time together before the baby arrives.

Don’t worry you aren’t the first one to think I am a man. Nope, I am a happily married woman and mom! Should I put my pronouns in my bio?
No Need tbh, i myself didn't put one. better of unknown lol :kata:
Thank you. I think it's time everyone knows my real name is Tristan. Lol
Tristan is really a Cool Name to have:steef: