Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
No Problem is that there was no fucked reason to summon the Gorosei, when you already have Kizaru and everything. Just write normal chapter and plot. Give us Sanji vs Kizaru, or Zoro vs Kizaru. Find another answer, without summoning all the Gorosei to just clown them.
But,the fact is that Oda is "speeding up the story" because he realized he was too slow before. So,10 years ago he would have probably made an arc for each Gorosei,now he has to use all of them in one arc. And i dont think they were never meant to be big warriors,but just evil politicians,so its not "clowning" if they are not super-strong.

I'm currently watching Dragon Ball. Toriyama never did that shitty writing. Even Kishimoto in Naruto didn't have that. Even Fairy fucking Tail didn't have that. Hype for Hype....everyrhing is plot convinient. Sabo runing from Imu and Gorosei. Gians, Kizaru...I'm tired of all this shitty writing. Egghead was good enough till this chapter. If this will be another Wano Roof chapter when Big Mom was thrown into the sea - it's over for me, I'm dropping this shitty manga again.
One Piece over all those trash series combined, easy

I'm currently watching Dragon Ball. Toriyama never did that shitty writing. Even Kishimoto in Naruto didn't have that. Even Fairy fucking Tail didn't have that. Hype for Hype....everyrhing is plot convinient. Sabo runing from Imu and Gorosei. Gians, Kizaru...I'm tired of all this shitty writing. Egghead was good enough till this chapter. If this will be another Wano Roof chapter when Big Mom was thrown into the sea - it's over for me, I'm dropping this shitty manga again.
Egghead was never good
Gorosei were cool...
Don't think Oda will ruin them :josad: