Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
10min build up for nothing
Oda checkmate fans
:nikalaugh:
That's my fear

Oda built the arc to have a IMPACT at the end, and when he said that, I said here that in the end, Vegapunk would do a transmission telling the whole world the truth

And I was precisely right (months before), but now, Idk if Oda will REALLY reveal something, we're so habitual to his trollings that I won't create any hype in my mind this time
Post automatically merged:

I bet on the third option - there is no way that after building such tension and hype, Oda would decide to reveal nothing - it would simply ruin the arc.

I know it's Oda - but this is the last Saga - when if not now?

:optimistic::steef::kata:
That's exactly what he would do

Precisely, he would reveal NOTHING

Or he would do the same he did with Luffy's dream and with the name of the ancient kingdom, etc

That's my fear

Oda built the arc to have a IMPACT at the end, and when he said that, I said here that in the end, Vegapunk would do a transmission telling the whole world the truth

And I was precisely right (months before), but now, Idk if Oda will REALLY reveal something, we're so habitual to his trollings that I won't create any hype in my mind this time
The trolling would be that Vegapunk does this transmission but Oda doesn't reveal to us readers what has been revealed.