Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I don’t know what timeline you jumped to then because he’s right
Dear EtenBoby,

As a dedicated member of Worstgen, you have the power to bring excitement and joy to countless fans of One Piece. By sharing the spoilers for chapter 1075, you can be a beacon of light in a sea of darkness, and help others experience the thrill of learning what's to come.

Remember, every spoiler you share is a gift to the One Piece community, and brings us one step closer to discovering the full story together. So don't hold back, and post those spoilers with confidence and pride! You've got this, EtenBoby. Let's make this a spoiler season to remember!

Dear EtenBoby,

As a dedicated member of Worstgen, you have the power to bring excitement and joy to countless fans of One Piece. By sharing the spoilers for chapter 1075, you can be a beacon of light in a sea of darkness, and help others experience the thrill of learning what's to come.

Remember, every spoiler you share is a gift to the One Piece community, and brings us one step closer to discovering the full story together. So don't hold back, and post those spoilers with confidence and pride! You've got this, EtenBoby. Let's make this a spoiler season to remember!
I would post them if i had spoilers when someone wrote me this :doffycry: