Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You read it each week and spend the rest of your week on here complaining about it. If you think it's shit spend your time on something else, idk what else to tell you brev
Nice try but nope. I'm here for the homies for the most part. The fact that all of us do banter is even better. OP is irrelevant to me from reader's standpoint I read better mangas.

G

Gorosei Informer

Daughter of God of moon
Moon princess....
I would love that! I've always felt she's from the moon and the moon affects waves by gravity too?
Tsunami might unironically be a parent of Nami after all LMAO! Pinzoro fot Zoro and Tsunami for Nami now too...

I've felt she would be the Princess Kaguya of OP somehow, the girl found in bamboo and was from the moon/Celestial realm or something? (Actual Celestials/Gods too ofc, not these Dragon frauds)

C

Cruxroux

1 v 1s happen off screen baby. And we get a narrator text saying:

They fought for 2 days 2 nights.

And next time we see those characters, they are completely fine.
Lmao best law can fight is 30 mins with awakening and I'm over exaggerating the time lmao. It should be lower than that.
Except for Kidd and Zoro I don't expect any other to fight for prolonged duration.

Be Sabo.
Go saving pow pow friend
Infiltrate reverie
Has highest security standards of op universe
Attack Tenryuubito
Fight admirals
Get involved into some Game of Thrones like intrigues, fuckeries and such
Save pow pow
Get framed for murder and kidnap
Get nuked along with an entire fucking nation

3 Days later pow pow run away and get killed by fodder marines

:josad:

If 1077 would be an emoji it would be :josad:

I would love that! I've always felt she's from the moon and the moon affects waves by gravity too?
Tsunami might unironically be a parent of Nami after all LMAO! Pinzoro fot Zoro and Tsunami for Nami now too...

I've felt she would be the Princess Kaguya of OP somehow, the girl found in bamboo and was from the moon/Celestial realm or something? (Actual Celestials/Gods too ofc, not these Dragon frauds)
Waves are from when Moon (Mani) attracts sea (Imu)
:myman: