Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

They better not fumble those short chapters of King vs Zoro kingufy
The Killer vs Hawkins fight was so beautifully adapted. Gorgeous visuals and awesome amimation. Felt like a movie scene instead. Had absolute chills watching it and seeing Killer being depicted so fantastically, really made me happy too.

It's giving me even more excitement for the final parts of Law and Kidd vs Big Mom and Luffy vs Kaido now.
Hopefully they'll do Green Bull vs the Scabbards justice too, pun not intended and they're bound to wank Shanks too ofc.

The Killer vs Hawkins fight was so beautifully adapted. Gorgeous visuals and awesome amimation. Felt like a movie scene instead. Had absolute chills watching it and seeing Killer being depicted so fantastically, really made me happy too.

It's giving me even more excitement for the final parts of Law and Kidd vs Big Mom and Luffy vs Kaido now.
Hopefully they'll do Green Bull vs the Scabbards justice too, pun not intended and they're bound to wank Shanks too ofc.

I was little worried when i saw how atrociously bad they animated King's slashes in the previous episode. It's when they deliver really good episodes that Toei usually fumbles, putting all their best staff on certain episode while outsourcing others. I will take Thurlows words with a grain of salt:josad:

Eten has a superiority aura that I don't like...
Pew seems to be kidnapped and only post things when the others aren't here... Almost like if he id scared of his "partners."
And we know redon.

Yep, a huge L.
Eten and Redon could probably hit a satellite with the size of their egos.

Post automatically merged:

Mans saved a picture of Luffy's ass.

Eten has a superiority aura that I don't like...
Pew seems to be kidnapped and only post things when the others aren't here... Almost like if he id scared of his "partners."
And we know redon.

Yep, a huge L.

It's actually a mentally stressful thing to be in their Positions. You never know why people are friendly to you, are they really trying to just small talk with you or are they only after spoilers / hints .... I understand why they are taking breaks from time to time. I haven't even included all the daily insults they receive from randoms, rather they personally see it or not, it's out there...
:specialmeh:

York isn't selfish, her entire existence is to help the other Punks survive.

It's actually a mentally stressful thing to be in their Positions. You never know why people are friendly to you, are they really trying to just small talk with you or are they only after spoilers / hints .... I understand why they are taking breaks from time to time. I haven't even included all the daily insults they receive from randoms, rather they personally see it or not, it's out there...
Man, they chose this.

Yeah man it's so hard reposting the same lines about a pirate manga each week.
:ohreally:
Honestly the only leaker who never really deserved the flak they got is Jmena.