Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
I mean how many people truly expected Kidd to do anything against Shanks of all people? Even if Kidd did end up losing to him, he’s only going to come back that much stronger. I suspect he’ll even have AdvCoC or another variant the next time we see him.

How would they know that some blue old man was a ryou master, and kid never got first hand training from the pirate king's right hand so he didnt see ryou.
Again, that's not the point.

They are rushing to death for no reason and people say they have "strong will" when in fact they are just a pair of dumbasses

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This is totally against the fact that Shonen power always works exponentially except for the MC, which is why we have concepts like "fodder" in the first place. The next level of power up is always a lot more than the previous. If Cracker and Jack can team up to beat a yonkou then how do Yonkou even exist as a category?
It doesn't go against anything when you think about it a little. Saying it doesn't require two low-top-tiers to beat one top-tier isn't the same as saying two YC3s or even two YC1s can beat a top-tier.

0 diffing kid is horrible writing

you don’t have to be a kid fan to hate this. It’s fucking childish thinking. Idc if my favorite loses, I only care how it’s handled
Shanks fans, Kid haters, and everyone else make up 99% of the fanbase
1% care about Kid, maybe less

Oda is only catering to the majority